2023年6月9日金曜日

Eiken Repeat-Jun 9

I’d like a new one
I have two books to checked out, though

6 件のコメント:

  1. Excuse me, I lost my library card and I'd like a new one.
    I can make you a new card but I need to see your ID .
    Also, if you have any books checked out. You need to return them.
    I have my ID. I have to do two books check out for school.
    Sorry but you have to bring them in.
    I can't make a new card before then.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      I have two books checked out

      削除
  2. Excuse me, I lost my library card.
    I can make your card, but I need to see your ID.
    Also, If you have any books checked out.
    You need to returned them.
    Well, I have my ID.
    Sorry, but you
    I can't make your card before then.

    返信削除
  3. Excuse me.
    I lost a library card and I'd like to get a new one.
    I can make your new card but I need to see your ID.
    You need to returen them.
    Well, I have todo have two books check out for school.
    Sorry, you have to bring them in.
    I can't make a new card before then.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good!
      a-> my
      I'd like a new one
      make you a ...
      have two books checked out

      削除