2023年6月20日火曜日

Vocabulary in Use-Jun 20

Read aloud to STT.


9 件のコメント:

  1. I've just bought a tin of chicken soup, some crisps, a little rubber and a pair of trainers.
    You've just bought a can of chicken soup, some chips, and a eraser, and a pair of sneakers.
    I live in a flat on the ground floor, so I usually don’t have to use the lift.
    You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you usually don’t how to use the elevator.
    I'd like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema? I can take the underground or a taxi to Oxford Square.
    You’d like to see a movie. You are asking, “ Where is the nearest movie theater?” You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square.

    返信削除
  2. I just bought a thing of chicken soup, some crisps, robber and a pair of trainers. You were just bought a can of chicken soup, some chips, and eraser, and a pair of sneakers. I will be a flat on the ground floor, so I usually don't have to use the eighth. You live in a apartment on the first floor, so you usually don't have to use the elevator. i'd like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema? I can't take that underground or taxi to Oxford Square. you would like to see a movie. You are asking, where is the nearest movie theater? You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square.

    返信削除
  3. A I've just bought a tin of chicken soup, some crisps, a little rubber and a pair of trainers.
    B You've just bought a can of chicken soup, some chips, and a eraser, and a pair of sneakers.
    A I live in a flat on the ground floor, so I usually don’t have to use the lift.
    B You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you usually don’t how to use the elevator.
    A I'd like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema? I can take the underground or a taxi to Oxford Square.
    B You’d like to see a movie. You are asking, “ Where is the nearest movie theater?” You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square.

    返信削除
  4. I've just bought a tin of cancer, some crisps, a rubber and a pair of trainers.
    You’ve just bought a chance of a chicken soup, some chips, and eraser, and a pair of sneakers.
    I live in a flat on t
    he ground floor, so I usually don't have to use the lift.
    You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you usually don't have to use the elevator .
    I'd like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema? I can take the underground or a taxi to Oxford Square.
    You'd like to see a movie. You are asking,”Where is the nearest movie theater?”
    You can take the cab or a subway to Oxford Square.

    返信削除
  5. I’ve just bought a thing of chicken soup, some crispes a rubber and a pair of trainers.
    you’ ve just bought a can of chiken soup, some chips, and a eraser, and a pair of sneakers.
    I live in a flat on the ground floor, so I usualliy don’t have to use the lift.
    You live in an apartment on thefirst floor.so you usually don’t have to use the elevator.

    返信削除