2020年8月24日月曜日

Eiken-Sr.1-Aug.24

9 件のコメント:

  1. Excuse me what’s going on. Are they filming a movie in this park. Yes and look over there. That’s the actor real clock. Wow the York rock he’s famous. Yeah when I get home I’ll check the Internet to find out more about the movie.

    返信削除
  2. Excuse me what's going on?
    Are they filming a movie in this park?
    Yes, look over there are they the actor
    Wow Leo Clark he's famous.
    Wow when I get to Home I will check on the Internet more about the movie.

    返信削除
  3. Excuse me. what’s going on?
    Are there filming a movie in the park?
    Yes took the actor .he is a real Crock.
    Wow he is real croc he is a famous.
    I back a home check the Internet on the movie.

    返信削除
  4. excuse me what’s going on?
    are they filming a movie in the park?
    yes look over there that’s The actor real clock.
    woh yeah clog he’s famous.
    yeah when I get home i’m going to check on the Internet to find more about the movie.

    返信削除
  5. Excuse me what’s going on?
    Are they filming a movie?
    Yes and look at over there he is the real Quogue.
    Wow we are clogged he’s a famous actor.
    Yeah when I get to home I’m going to look up more about the movie.

    返信削除
  6. Excuse me what’s going on.
    Are they film in the movie in this park.
    Yes I’m working over there that I am a rag or a crock
    Wow riyal clock he’s famous.
    Yeah I want to fuck my home and check more movie about him

    返信削除
  7. Excuse me what's going on
    Are they filming a movie in this park
    Yes, look over there
    Wow Leo Clark he's famous.
    Wow when I get to Home I will check on the Internet more about the movie.

    返信削除
  8. Excuse me what’s going on? I saw a film the movie yes look over there are that actor. it’s really good. Wow really crook he’s famous. When I go home I can take the Internet to find this movie.

    返信削除
  9. Excuse me what’s going on.
    Are you filming in the movie in this park.
    Yes Look over there
    Wow Cranky he is a famous.
    Yeah when I came home I will check the internet about the movie.

    返信削除