=> Q&A=> Type your comment in two or three
sentences.
Speak in 3 Review:=> Speak in 30 sec. => Breakout
Blog STT Speak about Okinawa in 3
sentences.
Eiken Listening
2017-2 children have their photo taken CD-31 #27 Repeat->Repeat
2017-2 CD-16 #13 Repeat => Speak MI
=> Repeat => STT Repeat
8:30 Inside Reading-1 Unit 6 Reading-2 Forensic Science #1
- Before Reading: Title
Dic forensic [fəˈren·sɪk] using the methods of science to provide information about a crime;
judicial, legal
: ~ evidence/medicine/examination revealed
- Skim: The title, Illustration, photos, and subheadings, mark the kind of
evidence in “The Forensics Lab.”
-> Read Intro (Par. 1-2), first sentence of each
Par, Last Par.
L4 physical evidence - connected
with the body: ~ strength/disabilities
- existing
as or connected with things that can be seen or touched: ~
world, objects
=> Blog Speak the main idea of the magazine article in one
sentence.
=> Write
Mark the
paragraph numbers 1~12-> Reading
Skill/p.92
- A. Scan Par. 1~4 to find the answers
-
B.: Scan
Par. 4~12 to find the answers
9:05 School Textbook Review school textbook for 8 minutes
(grammar, vocabulary, key phrases).
=> STT Speak/Read & Look up in 2 min and Post on the Blog=>
Type to Correct
9:15 Reading & Writing-1 Unit 1 Writing #3
Well written. No need to repeat the TS in SS. Try
explain each SS in more detail (SD) => Revise
(TS) I want to help people in need.
(SS-1) I like helping people. <= (SD-1) It makes me feel
accomplished.
(SS-2) Also, I like seeing people smiling. <= (SD-2) If I
help people, I can see more smiles.
(SS-3) People may thank me for helping them. <= (SD-3) I’ll
feel good when my job is appreciated.
Closing 面談 9:30-Masahiro
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿