Speak about your summer vacation in 3 sentences.
- This summer, I wanted/planned to ~, but I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- I did/spent most of the time -ing/on sth
- What I enjoyed the most was that/when …
- My family/friend and I went out to …
This summer, we planed to go to Hawaii, but I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic. I spend most of the time studying math and Japanese. My friend and I went out to Shimokitazawa to buy some clothes.
返信削除#1 we- I???
削除#2 spent
#3 when?
This summer, I wanted to go to Yamanashi, but I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic.
返信削除I spent most of the time studying for my exams and doing my homework.
My family and I went to my grandparents house in Tokyo but we didn’t go to the other grandparents house in Super.
#1 to do what?
削除#3 Whose?
This summer I wanted to go to my grandparents house good I couldn't because of the coronavirus pandemic. I usually go to my grandparents house during the summer vacation. I enjoyed talking with my grand parents and cousins last time.
返信削除#1 where?
削除#2, 3 Explain something else you did this summer.
This summer I wanted go to Okinawa but I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic.
返信削除I spent most of the time studying at home.
My friend and I went to Toho university.
#3 When? to do what?
削除This summer I wanted to go to Stuckey's but I couldn't because of the coronavirus pandemic.
返信削除I spent most of the time doing my summer vacation homework.
What I enjoyed the most was that Greg that video games for one hour every day.
#1 where?
削除#3 Greg?
This summer I planed to go to the camp in Takao but it was cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic.
返信削除Instead I went to the event that was posted in Tagalog and I could meet my friends there.
Also, I studied math and Japanese harder than usual.
#2 posted?
削除and I met
This summer I want to do go to Disneyland with my friends but I couldn’t because of coronavirus pandemic.
返信削除I spent most of the time doing school homework.
My friend and I went out to go to Did you Joji instead of Disneyland.
#3 went out to where?
削除This summer, I wanted to go to my grandparents house in Gumma But I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic.
返信削除I spent most of the time studying because my test score was not good.
My family and I watch some movie in my house.
#2 scores weren't ...
削除#3 watched some movies at home
This summer I planned to visit my grandparents, but I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic. So we met on the zoom meeting. I spent most of the time studying and playing games.
返信削除#1 where?
削除This summer, I planned to go to my grandparents’ house, but I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic.
返信削除Instead, I enjoyed taking on the phone with my grandparents.
It was this summer’s good memory.