2020年8月17日月曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-Aug.17


 Speak about your summer vacation in 3 sentences.
- This summer, I wanted/planned to ~, but I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic.  
- I did/spent most of the time -ing/on sth  
- What I enjoyed the most was that/when …  
- My family/friend and I went out to …

20 件のコメント:

  1. My family and I wanted to go to France this summer.
    But We couldn't because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    So, we had a short trip in Tokyo.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Combine #1 and #2.
      #3 ... instead.
      Explain more about the short trip.

      削除
  2. This summer I wanted to visit my grandparents house but I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    But my family and I stayed at a hotel in Tokyo for only a day I enjoy the most.
    A hotel in hotel I took a hot spring though it was summer.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 where?
      #2 one night instead.
      #3 ..., I enjoyed taking ...

      削除
  3. This summer I wanted to go for survivor game with my friend but I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    I spend most of the time studying my homework in my house.
    What I enjoyed the most was that playing games.

    返信削除
  4. this summer I planned a trip to Hokkaido but I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    I have a test after summer vacation so I spent most of the time studying.
    also I watched a lot of TV so it was fun.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 Instead, I ... to prepare for ...
      #3 Also, I enjoyed ...

      削除
  5. i'm usually my family and I go to my grandmothers house but this summer we couldn't.
    Respond most of the time frame video games or doing my homework.
    I have summer vacation two weeks yet and I want to study hard.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... in (place) ... because of ...
      #2 Instead, I spent ...
      #3 yet???

      削除
  6. This summer, I wanted to visit to my grandfathers house but I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    What I enjoyed the most was that I was watching TV dramas.
    My family and I went out to Kingza to buy New close.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... in (place) ...
      #2 ... was watching ...
      #3 Also, ... clothes.

      削除
  7. This Summer I don't have any plan but I have many clams school and club activities.
    What I enjoyed most was fireworks in the park.
    Our summer vacation is very short but I have a lot of homework but I don’t finish

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... didn't ... cram school classes ...
      #3 Though ..., I have too much homework to finish.

      削除
  8. This summer, I wanted to go swimming in the sea but I couldn’t because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    I spent most of the time watching movies.
    My family and I went out to shopping.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 Instead, I ...
      #3 Explain more about the movies you watched.

      削除
  9. This summer I wanted to go my grand father's house but I couldn't.
    Because of the corona virus pandemic.
    I enjoyed trip in TOkyo.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... in (place) but ... because of ...
      #2 Instead, I ...

      削除
  10. I did traveling with my family every summer.
    This summer, I couldn’t trip any place.
    What I enjoyed the most was that playing game called “Twisted wonderland”.
    I was really into the game world.

    返信削除