It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train. I got off the train at the airport on time. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal , only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad. An old thief and a young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and stole a lot of money and jewelry from the safes of houses, and put them in their own big safe in their house. The thieves never carried any guns because carrying a gun is a serious crime in the country. One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information, the police chief saiid,” Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest you this afternoon but you weren’t there. So, we just tool the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes.” The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I ride my bike as usual. I get on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train. I get off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal, only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad. An old thief and a young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and stole a lot of money and jewelry from the safes go houses, and put them in their own big safe in their house. The thieves never carried any guns because carrying a gun is a serious crime in the country. One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information, the police chief said, “Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest your this afternoon but you weren’t there. So, we just took the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes.” The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I ride my bike as usual. I get on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train. I got off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal, only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad.
An old thief and a young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and stole a lot of money and jewelry from the safes of houses, and put them on their own safe in their house. The thieves never carried any guns because carrying a gun is a serious crime in the country. One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information, the police chief said, “Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest you this afternoon but you weren’t there. So, we just took the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes.” The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train. I got off the train at the airport on time. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal , only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad. An old thief and a young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and stole a lot of money and jewelry from the safes of houses, and put them in their own big safe in their house. The thieves never carried any guns because carrying a gun is a serious crime in the country. One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information, the police chief saiid,” Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest you this afternoon but you weren’t there. So, we just tool the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes.” The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
It was raining. so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time. There weren't many passengers on the time. I got off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal. only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle o f the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hard. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad.
An old thief and young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and steal a lot of money and jewelry from the safes of houses, and put them in their own big safe is a serious crime in the country. One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it, After getting all their information, the police chief said, "Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest you this afternoon but you weren't there. So, we just took the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes." The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I ride my bike as usual. I get on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train. I get off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal, only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad. An old thief and a young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and stole a lot of money and jewelry from the safes go houses, and put them in their own big safe in their house. The thieves never carried any guns because carrying a gun is a serious crime in the country. One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information, the police chief said, “Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest your this afternoon but you weren’t there. So, we just took the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes.” The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
It was raining for my back to Capannos to the station but I like my bike as usual I got in the tree for my Destiination and down days running mate passengers on the train. I get off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal, only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad. An old thief and a young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and stole a lot of money and jewelry from the safes go houses, and put them in their own big safe in their house. The thieves never carried any guns because carrying a gun is a serious crime in the country. One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information, the police chief said, “Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest your this afternoon but you weren’t there. So, we just took the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes.” The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time.
返信削除There weren’t many passengers on the train. I got off the train at the airport on time. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal , only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad. An old thief and a young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and stole a lot of money and jewelry from the safes of houses, and put them in their own big safe in their house. The thieves never carried any guns because carrying a gun is a serious crime in the country. One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information, the police chief saiid,” Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest you this afternoon but you weren’t there. So, we just tool the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes.” The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
Good work. Keep going!
削除Good work. Keep going!
返信削除Good work. Keep going!
返信削除Good work. Keep going!
返信削除It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I ride my bike as usual. I get on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train. I get off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal, only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad.
返信削除An old thief and a young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and stole a lot of money and jewelry from the safes go houses, and put them in their own big safe in their house. The thieves never carried any guns because carrying a gun is a serious crime in the country. One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information, the police chief said, “Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest your this afternoon but you weren’t there. So, we just took the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes.” The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I ride my bike as usual. I get on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train. I got off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal, only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad.
返信削除An old thief and a young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and stole a lot of money and jewelry from the safes of houses, and put them on their own safe in their house. The thieves never carried any guns because carrying a gun is a serious crime in the country.
One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information, the police chief said, “Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest you this afternoon but you weren’t there. So, we just took the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes.” The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time.
返信削除There weren’t many passengers on the train. I got off the train at the airport on time. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal , only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby.
It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hand.
Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad. An old thief and a young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and stole a lot of money and jewelry from the safes of houses, and put them in their own big safe in their house. The thieves never carried any guns because carrying a gun is a serious crime in the country. One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information, the police chief saiid,” Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest you this afternoon but you weren’t there. So, we just tool the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes.” The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
It was raining. so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time. There weren't many passengers on the time. I got off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal. only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle o f the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hard. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad.
返信削除An old thief and young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and steal a lot of money and jewelry from the safes of houses, and put them in their own big safe is a serious crime in the country.
One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it, After getting all their information, the police chief said, "Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest you this afternoon but you weren't there. So, we just took the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes." The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I ride my bike as usual. I get on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train. I get off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal, only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad.
返信削除An old thief and a young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and stole a lot of money and jewelry from the safes go houses, and put them in their own big safe in their house. The thieves never carried any guns because carrying a gun is a serious crime in the country. One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information, the police chief said, “Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest your this afternoon but you weren’t there. So, we just took the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes.” The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.
It was raining for my back to Capannos to the station but I like my bike as usual I got in the tree for my Destiination and down days running mate passengers on the train.
返信削除I get off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal, only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tightly when I tried to shake her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad.
An old thief and a young thief lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two thieves worked hard and stole a lot of money and jewelry from the safes go houses, and put them in their own big safe in their house. The thieves never carried any guns because carrying a gun is a serious crime in the country. One day while they were at work, someone broke into their house and took all the money and jewelry from their safe. They were so shocked to see the empty safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information, the police chief said, “Thank you for coming and telling us everything. We went to your house to arrest your this afternoon but you weren’t there. So, we just took the money and jewelry from your safe. Now, I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes.” The poor thieves had to spend 20 years in prison.