2020年8月15日土曜日

Vocabulary in Use-Sr.1-Aug.15

16 件のコメント:

  1. You don't seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.
    The lake is full of water in spring but we haven't had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of the June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year. Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn't in trouble. I think she's in love with someone. I'm sure of it. This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It's under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party. Jennifer's used to most American food, but she isn't used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It's too sweet for her. The teacher shouted, "Who's responsible for this mess?" No one answered.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Great work, Rie!
      Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

      削除
  2. You don't seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
    I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
    The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby.
    My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.
    The lake is full of water in spring but we haven't had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of the June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year.
    Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn't in trouble. I think she's in love with someone. I'm sure of it.
    This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It's under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party.
    Jennifer's used to most American food, but she isn't used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It's too sweet for her.
    The teacher shouted, "Who's responsible for this mess?" No one answered.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Great work, Nao!
      Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

      削除
  3. You don't seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.

    The lake is full of water in spring but we haven't had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of the June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year. Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn't in trouble. I think she's in love with someone. I'm sure of it. This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It's under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party. Jennifer's used to most American food, but she isn't used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It's too sweet for her. The teacher shouted, "Who's responsible for this mess?" No one answered.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Great work, Kei!
      Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

      削除
  4. You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frighten me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
    The lake is full of water in spring but we haven’t had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end on June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year. Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn’t in trouble. I think she’s in love with someone. I’m sure of it. This morning,I found the fridge out of order. It’s under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party. Jennifer’s used to most America food, but she isn’t used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It’s too sweet for her. The teacher shouted, “Who’s responsible for this mess?” No one answered.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Great work, Mayuko!
      Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

      削除
  5. You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoy most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoy with little things. The lightning frighten me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappointed anyone. The lake is full of water in spring but we haven’t had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to het through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year. Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn’t in trouble. I think she’s in love with someone. I’m sure of it. This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It’s under repair now. I hope i can get it back in time for the party. Jennifer’s used to most American food, but she isn’t used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It’s too sweet for her. The teacher shouted,” Who’s responsible for this mess?” No one answered.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Great work, Koei!
      Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

      削除
  6. You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
    I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
    The lightning frighten me but it din’t annoy the baby.
    My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.

    The lake is full of water in spring but we haven’t had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year.
    Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn’t in trouble.
    I think she’s in love with someone.
    I’m sure of it.
    This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It’s under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party.
    Jennifer’s used to most American food, but she isn’t used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It’s too sweet for her.
    The teacher shouted, “Who’s responsible for this mess?” No one answered.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Great work, Manaka!
      Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

      削除
  7. You don't seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.
    The lake is full of water in spring but we haven't had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of the June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year. Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn't in trouble. I think she's in love with someone. I'm sure of it. This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It's under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party. Jennifer's used to most American food, but she isn't used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It's too sweet for her. The teacher shouted, "Who's responsible for this mess?" No one answered.

    返信削除

  8. You don't seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.

    The lake is full of water in spring but we haven't had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of the June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year. Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn't in trouble. I think she's in love with someone. I'm sure of it. This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It's under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party. Jennifer's used to most American food, but she isn't used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It's too sweet for her. The teacher shouted, "Who's responsible for this mess?" No one answered.

    返信削除
  9. You don't seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.
    The lake is full of water in spring but we haven't had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of the June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year. Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn't in trouble. I think she's in love with someone. I'm sure of it. This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It's under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party. Jennifer's used to most American food, but she isn't used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It's too sweet for her. The teacher shouted, "Who's responsible for this mess?" No one answered.

    返信削除

  10. You don't seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.

    The lake is full of water in spring but we haven't had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of the June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year. Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn't in trouble. I think she's in love with someone. I'm sure of it. This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It's under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party. Jennifer's used to most American food, but she isn't used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It's too sweet for her. The teacher shouted, "Who's responsible for this mess?" No one answered.

    返信削除