When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1 km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students’ rush hour. The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at least.
When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1 km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students’ rush hour. The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We need to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a phone, at last.
When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students’ rush hour. The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at least.
When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first ,so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result ,they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes . Some call it students’ rush hour. The day before yesterday I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at last.
When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hard swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1 km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students’ lush hour. The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at least.
When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hard swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1 km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it student'slush hour. The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day,so I'm thinking about talking another one the day after tomorrow.We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at least.
When I was four, i went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1km. When a new school year begins, students come to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students' rush hour. The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I', thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at last.
When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students’ rush hour. The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at least.
When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first ,so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result ,they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes . Some call it students’ rush hour. The day before yesterday I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at last.
When I was full I went swimming for the first time it’s your neighbor Jean I could hardly swim at first so I went to the gym day after day when I want to six I could see him one kilometer day after day when I was six when the new school year begins everyone comes the scary enough for their crazy day by day students come later and later but they have to be in the classroom on time as a dessert they all rest of their classroom and to advance a few minutes before they go to see some cold it student rush hour today by the TV for yesterday I took a year ago resume for the first time the lesson takes place every other day so I am thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow we used a great each other in the The neighbors in these days everyone you see your neighbor as well these days we hardly talk wheeze and they labored after a long dog that I agreed to buy me a smart phone addressed.
When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1 km.
返信削除When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students’ rush hour.
The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow.
We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors.
After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at least.
Good work, Manaka!
削除When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1 km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students’ rush hour. The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We need to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a phone, at last.
返信削除Good work, Mayuko!
削除When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students’ rush hour. The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at least.
返信削除Good work, Nao!
削除When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first ,so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result ,they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes . Some call it students’ rush hour. The day before yesterday I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at last.
返信削除Good work, Koei!
削除When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hard swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1 km.
返信削除When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students’ lush hour.
The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow.
We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors.
After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at least.
Good work, Kei!
削除When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hard swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1 km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it student'slush hour.
返信削除The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day,so I'm thinking about talking another one the day after tomorrow.We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at least.
Good work, Rie!
削除When I was four, i went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1km.
返信削除When a new school year begins, students come to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students' rush hour.
The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I', thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow.
We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors.
After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at last.
When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day, students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes. Some call it students’ rush hour. The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at least.
返信削除When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first ,so I went to the gym day after day. When I was six, I could swim 1km. When a new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their classes. Day by day students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time. As a result ,they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes . Some call it students’ rush hour. The day before yesterday I took a yoga lesson for the first time. The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow. We used to greet each other in the neighborhood. In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well. These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors. After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smart phone, at last.
返信削除When I was full I went swimming for the first time it’s your neighbor Jean I could hardly swim at first so I went to the gym day after day when I want to six I could see him one kilometer day after day when I was six when the new school year begins everyone comes the scary enough for their crazy day by day students come later and later but they have to be in the classroom on time as a dessert they all rest of their classroom and to advance a few minutes before they go to see some cold it student rush hour today by the TV for yesterday I took a year ago resume for the first time the lesson takes place every other day so I am thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow we used a great each other in the The neighbors in these days everyone you see your neighbor as well these days we hardly talk wheeze and they labored after a long dog that I agreed to buy me a smart phone addressed.
返信削除