2020年8月8日土曜日

Vocabulary in Use-Sr.1-Aug.8

15 件のコメント:

  1. I’ve just bought a tin of chicken soup, some crisps, a rubber and a pair of trainers. You’ve just bought a can of chicken soup, some chips, an eraser, and a pair of sneakers. I live in a flat on the ground floor, so I usually don’t have to use the lift. You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you usually don’t have to use the elevator. I’d like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema? I can take the underground or a taxi to Oxford Square. You’d like to see a movie. You are asking, “Where is the nearest movie theater?” You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square.
    Dogs and wolves are in the same species, but dogs and cats are not. A cell is the smallest unit of living animals, fish and plants. Biology includes the study of cells and species through experiments. Humans have internal organs such as the stomach and heart. Chemistry is the most interesting subject for me. Some viruses cause diseases in people, animals and plants.

    返信削除
  2. I've just bought a tin of chicken soup, some crisps, a rubber and a pair of trainers. You've just bought a can of chicken soup, some chips, an eraser, and pair of sneakers. I live in a flat on the ground floor, so I usually don't have to use the lift. You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you usually don't have to use the elevator. I'd like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema. I can take the underground oor a taxi to Oxford Square. You'd like to see a movie. You are asking, where is the nearest movie theater? You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square. Dogs and wolves are in the same species, but dogs and cats are not. A cell is the smallest unit of living animals, fish and plants. Biology includes the study of cells and species through experiments. Humans have internal organs such as the stomach and heart. Chemistry is the most interesting subject for me. Some viruses cause diseases in people, animals and plants.

    返信削除
  3. I’ve just bought a tin of chicken soup, some crisps, a rubber and a pair of trainers. You’ve just bought a can of chicken soup, some chips, a eraser and a pair of sneakers. I live in a flat on the ground floor, so I usually don’t have to use the lift. You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you don’t have to use the elevator. I’d like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema? I can take the underground or a taxi to Oxford Square. You’d like to see a movie. You are asking “where is the nearest movie theater?” You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square.
    Dogs and wolves are in the same species, but dogs and cats are not. A cell is the smallest unit of living animals, fish and plants. Biology includes the study of cells and species through experiments. Humans have internal organs such as the stomach and heart. Chemistry is the most interesting subject for me. Some viruses cause diseases in people, animals and plants.

    返信削除
  4. I’ve just bought a tin of chicken soup, some crisps, a rubber and a pair of snickers.
    You’ve just bought a can of chicken soup, some crips, an eraser, and a pair of snickers.
    I live in the flat on the ground floor, so I usually don’t have to use the lift.
    You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you usually don’t have to use the elevator.
    I’d like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema? I can take the underground or a taxi to Oxford Square.
    You’d like to see a movie. You are asking, ”where is the nearest movie theater?” You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square.

    Dogs and wolves are in the same species, but dogs and cats are not.
    A cell is the smallest unit of living animals, fish and plants.
    Biology includes the study of cells and species through experiments.
    Humans have internal organs such as the stomach and heart.
    Chemistry is the most interesting subject for me.
    Some viruses cause disease in people, animals and plants.

    返信削除
  5. I've just bought a tin of chicken soup, some crisps, a rubber and a pair of trainers.
    You've just bought a can of chicken soup, some chips, an eraser, and pair of sneakers.
    I live in a flat on the ground floor, so I usually don't have to use the lift.
    You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you usually don't have to use the elevator.
    I'd like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema. I can take the underground oor a taxi to Oxford Square.
    You'd like to see a movie. You are asking, “Where is the nearest movie theater?” You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square.
    Dogs and wolves are in the same species, but dogs and cats are not.
    A cell is the smallest unit of living animals, fish and plants.
    Biology includes the study of cells and species through experiments.
    Humans have internal organs such as the stomach and heart.
    Chemistry is the most interesting subject for me.
    Some viruses cause diseases in people, animals and plants.

    返信削除

  6. I’ve just bought a tin of chicken soup, some crisps, a rubber and a pair of trainers. You’ve just bought a can of chicken soup, some chips, a eraser and a pair of sneakers. I live in a flat on the ground floor, so I usually don’t have to use the lift. You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you don’t have to use the elevator. I’d like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema? I can take the underground or a taxi to Oxford Square. You’d like to see a movie. You are asking “where is the nearest movie theater?” You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square. Dogs and wolves are in the same species, but dogs and cats are not. A cell is the smallest unit of living animals, fish and plants. Biology includes the study of cells and species through experiments. Humans have internal organs such as the stomach and heart. Chemistry is the most interesting subject for me. Some viruses cause diseases in people, animals and plants.

    返信削除
  7. I've just bought a tin of chicken soup, some crisps. a rubber and a pair of trainers.
    You've just just bought a can of chicken soup, some chips, an eraser, and a pair of sneakers.
    I live in a flat on the ground floor, so I usually don't have to use the lift.
    You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you usually don't have ti use the elevator.
    I'd like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema? I can take the underground of a taxi to Oxford Square.
    You'd like to see a movie. You are asking, "Where is the nearest movie theater?" You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Dogs and wolves are in the same species, but dogs and cats are not.
      A cell is the smallest unit of living animals, fish and plants.
      Biology includes the study of cells and species through experiments.
      Humans have internal organs such as the stomach and heart.
      Chemistry is the most interesting subject for me.
      Some viruses cause diseases in people, animals and plants.

      削除
  8. I’ve just bought a tin of chicken soup, some crisps, a rubber and a pair of trainers.
    You’ve just bought a can of chicken soup, some chips, a eraser and a pair of sneakers.
    I live in a flat on the ground floor, so I usually don’t have to use the lift. You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you don’t have to use the elevator. I’d like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema? I can take the underground or a taxi to Oxford Square. You’d like to see a movie. You are asking “where is the nearest movie theater?”
    You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square.
    Dogs and wolves are in the same species, but dogs and cats are not.
    A cell is the smallest unit of living animals, fish and plants.
    Biology includes the study of cells and species through experiments.
    Humans have internal organs such as the stomach and heart. Chemistry is the most interesting subject for me.
    Some viruses cause diseases in people, animals and plants.

    返信削除
  9. ’ve just bought a tin of chicken soup, some crisps, a rubber and a pair of snickers.You’ve just bought a can of chicken soup, some crips, an eraser, and a pair of snickers.I live in the flat on the ground floor, so I usually don’t have to use the lift.You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you usually don’t have to use the elevator.I’d like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema? I can take the underground or a taxi to Oxford Square.You’d like to see a movie. You are asking, ”where is the nearest movie theater?” You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square.
    Dogs and wolves in the same species but the dogs and cats are not. I sale is the smallest unit of living animals fish and plants by Ozzy in Gradys the study or Lucero’s in species thought in parliaments. Human have a interior organs such as the stomach and it hurts. Chemistry is the most interesting subject for me some biases Cosa degrees is in people animals and plants.

    返信削除
  10. I’ve just bought a tin of chicken soup, some crisps, a rubber and a pair of trainers. You’ve just bought a can of chicken soup, some chips, an eraser, and a pair of sneakers. I live in a flat on the ground floor, so I usually don’t have to use the lift. You live in an apartment on the first floor, so you usually don’t have to use the elevator. I’d like to see a film. Where is the nearest cinema? I can take the underground or a taxi to Oxford Square. You’d like to see a movie. You are asking, “Where is the nearest movie theater?” You can take the subway or a cab to Oxford Square.
    Dogs and wolves are in the same species, but dogs and cats are not. A cell is the smallest unit of living animals, fish and plants. Biology includes the study of cells and species through experiments. Humans have internal organs such as the stomach and heart. Chemistry is the most interesting subject for me. Some viruses cause diseases in people, animals and plants.

    返信削除