2020年8月7日金曜日

Vocabulary in Use-Sr.1-Aug.7

14 件のコメント:

  1. Sally became curious when Jennifer talked about George and Jiro. She asked herself, “George is Ron’s dog, isn’t he?” But she hesitated to ask Jennifer the question. She actually envied Jennifer a little.
    You’ve just said a terrible thing to her. If you don’t apologize t her now, you will regret it later.
    You’re right. I’m so anxious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice. I’m so grateful to have a good friend like you.
    Fred said he would come on time.
    I doubt it. He never comes on time.

    Air and water pollution are both harmful to the environment. Water pollution cause diseases and sometimes death to people and animals.
    Greenhouse gasses are cause heat problems. We need to come up with more efficient ways to improve air quality.
    Some countries product a lot of products from natural resources, such as oil, coal and gold.
    We should work harder to prevent ourselves from destroying more rainforests.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good work, Manaka.
      You did it in the morning!

      削除
  2. Sally became curios when Jennifer talked about George and Jiro. She asked herself, “George is Ron’s dog, isn’t he?” But she hesitated to as Jennifer the question. She actually envied Jennifer a little. You’ve just said a terrible thing to her. If don’t apologize to her now, you will regret it later. You’re right. I’m so anxious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice. I’m so grateful to have a good friend like you. Fred said he would come on time. I doubt it. He never comes on time.
    Air and water pollution are both harmful to the environment. Water pollution cause diseases and sometimes death to people and animal. Greenhouse gases are cause heat problems. We need to come up with more efficient ways to improve air quality. Some countries produce a lot of products from national resources, such as oil, coal and gold. We should work harder to prevent ourselves from destroying more rainforests.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good work, Mayuko.
      Keep working on the task every day!

      削除
  3. Sally became curious when Jennifer talked about George and Jiro. She asked herself, “George is Ron’s dog, isn’t he?” But she hesitated to ask Jennifer the question. She actually envied Jennifer a little. You’ve just said a terrible thing to her. If you don’t apologize t her now, you will regret it later. You’re right. I’m so anxious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice. I’m so grateful to have a good friend like you. Fred said he would come on time. I doubt it. He never comes on time.
    Air and water pollution are both harmful to the environment. Water pollution cause diseases and sometimes death to people and animals. Greenhouse gasses are cause heat problems. We need to come up with more efficient ways to improve air quality.
    Some countries product a lot of products from natural resources, such as oil, coal and gold. We should work harder to prevent ourselves from destroying more rainforests.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good work, Kei.
      Keep working on the task every day!

      削除
  4. Sally became curious when Jennifer talked about George and Jiro. She asked herself, “ George is Ron’s dog, isn’t he?” But she hesitated to ask Jennifer the question. She actually envied Jennifer a little. You’ve just said a terrible thing to her. If you don’t apologize to her now, you will regret it later. You’re right. I’m so anxious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice. I’m so grateful to have a good friend like you. Fred said he would come on time. I doubt it. He never comes on time. Air. Water pollution are both harmful to the environment. Water pollution cause diseases and sometimes death to people and animals. Greenhouse gases are causing heat problems. We need to come up with more efficient ways to improve air quality. Some countries produce a lot of products from natural resources, such as oil, coal, and gold. We should work harder to prevent ourselves from destroying more rainforests.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good work, Koei.
      Keep working on the task every day!

      削除
  5. Sally became curious when Jennifer talked about George and Jiro. She asked herself, “ George is Ron’s dog, isn’t he?” But she hesitated to ask Jennifer the question. She actually envied Jennifer a little. You’ve just said a terrible thing to her. If you don’t apologize to her now, you will regret it later. You’re right. I’m so anxious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice. I’m so grateful to have a good friend like you. Fred said he would come on time. I doubt it. He never comes on time. Air. Water pollution are both harmful to the environment. Water pollution cause diseases and sometimes death to people and animals. Greenhouse gases are causing heat problems. We need to come up with more efficient ways to improve air quality. Some countries produce a lot of products from natural resources, such as oil, coal, and gold. We should work harder to prevent ourselves from destroying more rainforests.

    返信削除
  6. Sally became curious when Jennifer talked about George and Jiro. She asked herself, “ George is Ron’s dog, isn’t he?” But she hesitated to ask Jennifer the question. She actually envied Jennifer a little.
    You’ve just said a terrible thing to her. If you don’t apologize to her now, you will regret it later.
    You’re right. I’m so anxious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice. I’m so grateful to have a good friend like you.
    Fred said he would come on time.
    I doubt it. He never comes on time.
    Air and water pollution are both harmful to the environment. Water pollution cause diseases and sometimes death to people and animals.
    Greenhouse gases are causing heat problems. We need to come up with more efficient ways to improve air quality.
    Some countries produce a lot of products from natural resources, such as oil, coal, and gold.
    We should work harder to prevent ourselves from destroying more rainforests.

    返信削除
  7. Sally became curious when Jennifer talked about George and Jiro. She asked herself."George is Ron's dog. isn't he But she hesitated to ask Jennifer the question. She actually envied Jennifer a little.
    You've just said a terrible thing to her. If you don't apologize to her now, you will regret it later.
    You're right, I'm so anxious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice. I'm so grateful to have a good friend like you.
    Fred said he would come on time.
    I doubt it. He never comes on time.
    Air and water pollution are both harmful to the environment. Water pollution causes diseases and sometimes death to people and animals.
    Greenhouse gas are causing heat problems. We need to come up with more efficient ways to improve air quality.
    Some countries produce a lot of products from natural resources, such as oil, coal and gold.
    We should work harder to prevent ourselves from destroying more rainforests.

    返信削除
  8. Sally became curious when Jennifer talked about George and Jiro. She asked herself, “ George is Ron’s dog, isn’t he?” But she hesitated to ask Jennifer the question. She actually envied Jennifer a little.
    You’ve just said a terrible thing to her. If you don’t apologize to her now, you will regret it later. You’re right. I’m so anxious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice.
    I’m so grateful to have a good friend like you. Fred said he would come on time. I doubt it. He never comes on time. Air. Water pollution are both harmful to the environment. Water pollution cause diseases and sometimes death to people and animals.
    Greenhouse gases are causing heat problems. We need to come up with more efficient ways to improve air quality. Some countries produce a lot of products from natural resources, such as oil, coal, and gold. We should work harder to prevent ourselves from destroying more rainforests.

    返信削除
  9. Sorry the gamer orange is van Jennifer I talked about Georgia and zero.
    She asked Jose if Josie is Ron’s dog is in heat but say he stated to ask Jennifer has a question she actually enjoyed Jennifer a riddle.
    Yeah we just say that table seeing it too hard if you don’t apologize to her now you will regret.
    Yeah we just say that table thing too hard if you don’t apologize to her now you will regret it later you are right I am so anxious about her feeling not my belly much above just your advice I am so grateful to have a good friend like you
    Fred said he would come down.Fred said he was a time and on time
    I wrote it he need to come sometime.
    Air and water pollution our boss has four to the embalming water pollution causes disease and sometimes there’s two people and animals
    Grace greenhouse gases are causing heart problem and we need to come up with a more efficient ways to improve our air coding some countries produce a lot of products from it we should work harder to protect ourselves from destroys more rainforest.

    返信削除
  10. Sally became curious when Jennifer talked about George and Jiro. She asked herself, “ George is Ron’s dog, isn’t he?” But she hesitated to ask Jennifer the question. She actually envied Jennifer a little. You’ve just said a terrible thing to her. If you don’t apologize to her now, you will regret it later. You’re right. I’m so anxious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice. I’m so grateful to have a good friend like you. Fred said he would come on time. I doubt it. He never comes on time. Air. Water pollution are both harmful to the environment. Water pollution cause diseases and sometimes death to people and animals. Greenhouse gases are causing heat problems. We need to come up with more efficient ways to improve air quality. Some countries produce a lot of products from natural resources, such as oil, coal, and gold. We should work harder to prevent ourselves from destroying more rainforests.

    返信削除