2020年8月17日月曜日

Eiken-Sr.1-Aug.17

10 件のコメント:

  1. Oh no have you heard Jenny came album. Yeah I bought the CD yesterday. it’s great do you have it. Yes I got it last weekend. Did you know she wrote all of the songs for this one. No I didn’t. She certainly did a good job.

    返信削除
  2. Oh no how do you heard it and you Jenny King album.
    Yeah I bought the CD yesterday.
    That’s great do you have it?
    Yes I got it last weekend.
    Do you heard it all the song this one.
    No I didn’t but she sang the good job.

    返信削除
  3. Anna have you have a journey King new album?
    I bought a CD yesterday. It’s great. do you have it?
    Yes I got it last weekend. Do you know all of songs she wrote?
    No I didn’t. Well she is starter naughty good job.

    返信削除
  4. Anna have you had a. Johnny King Alabama it? Yeah I bought it a CD yesterday it’s great. How are you? yes I got it last weekend. Did you know the Write a song or or one? no I didn’t but a Set an alarm is good.

    返信削除
  5. NR have you heard the new Jani King album.
    Yeah I bought the CD yesterday.
    It’s great. do you have it.
    Yes I got it last weekend.
    Did you know the zeros all songs in this one.
    No I didn’t. Sister write a good song

    返信削除
  6. Ena have you had a new Jennie King album?
    Yeah I bought a CD yesterday. It’s great. Do you have it?
    Yes I got it last weekend. Do you do you know the she wrote all of the song for it?
    I didn’t she suddenly did a good job.

    返信削除
  7. Anna have you had a new Jennie Kings Album?
    Yeah I bought the CD yesterday.
    It’s great do you have it?
    Yes I got it last weekend.
    Do you know she wrote on the song send this one?
    No I didn’t where is he suddenly do you good job.

    返信削除
  8. Anna have you heard Jenny King's new album?
    Yeah I bought the CD yesterday.
    It's great do you have it?
    Yes I got it last weekend.
    Did you know the Killy Road auto office at this song?
    No I didn't but still suddenly good job.

    返信削除
  9. Anna have you have a journey King new album
    Yeah I bought a CD yesterday. It’s great do you have it
    Yes I got it last weekend. Do you know all of songs she wrote
    No I didn’t but she certainly did very good job

    返信削除
  10. Anna have you heard Jenny King new album?
    yeah I bought a CD yesterday. it’s great. do you have it?
    yes I got it last weekend.
    did you know sea road all of the song for this one?
    no I didn’t. we’ll shecertainly good job.

    返信削除