2020年8月31日月曜日

Eiken-Sr.1-Aug.31

10 件のコメント:

  1. Hey Adam I saw you on TV last night.Yes the rocker news did a story my soccer team. We won the championship in the city last weekend. That’s so exciting congratulations. I want to so good I do do you classmates. Thanks a lot it.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Adam, I saw you on the TV last night.
    Yes the logger TV did a story about our soccer team.
    We won the city championship last weekend.
    That’s so exciting, congratulation.
    I sought that was so cute one of my classmates on TV.
    Thanks a lot Waze.

    返信削除
  3. Hey Adam I saw on TV last night.
    Yes the local news story to hour Soccer team.
    We won the city championship last weekend.
    That’s so exciting congratulations.
    Hi so are so good one of my classmate on TV.
    Thanks a lot Diesel.

    返信削除
  4. Hey Adam I saw you on TV last night. Yeah the local news did a story of our soccer team. We won the city championship last weekend. That’s so exciting congratulations. I thought it was so cool to see one of my classmates on television. Thanks a lot please.

    返信削除
  5. Hey Adam I saw you on TV last night.
    Yeah the local news did the story about my soccer team.
    We won the city championship last weekend.
    That’s so exciting congratulations.
    I forgot it’s so cool one of my classmates from TV.
    Thanks a lot Raise.

    返信削除
  6. Hey Adam I saw your on TV last night.
    Yes the local news did story about my soccer team.
    We want to stay championship last weekend.
    That’s so exciting congratulations.
    I thought that’s so cool one my classmate on TV
    Thanks a lot waist

    返信削除
  7. Hey Adam I saw you on TV last night.
    Yeah the locale news did a story about our team last night.
    We won the city championship last weekend.
    That's so exciting congratulations.
    I thought it was so cool to
    Thanks a lot Liz.

    返信削除
  8. Hey Adam as I saw you on TV last night.
    Yeah a local news did a story about my soccer team.
    We won the city championship last weekend.
    That’s so exciting congratulations.
    one of my classmate from television.
    Thanks a lot please.

    返信削除
  9. Hey Adam I saw on TV last night.
    Yes the local news story to hour Soccer team.
    We won the city championship last weekend.
    That’s so exciting congratulations.
    Hi so are so good one of my classmate on TV.
    Thanks a lot Lise.

    返信削除
  10. Hey Adam I saw your on TV last night.
    Yes the local news did story about my soccer team.
    We want to stay championship last weekend.
    That’s so exciting congratulations.
    I thought that’s so cool one my classmate on TV
    Thanks a lot waist

    返信削除