My parents let me go shopping yesterday. My parents let me watch movie at the movie theater last weekend. My parents didn’t let me play games yesterday. My parents didn’t let me go to the concert last month.
my parents let me watch TV until 11 o’clock when I finish my exams. my parents let me study in the living room. my parents don’t let me use a smart phone before my exams. my parents don’t let me sing a song while eating.
on the weekends my parent lets me sleep a little longer. My parent parent lets me Watch TV when I finish my homework. My parent doesn’t let me go to the living room until I carry the dishes to the kitchen. My parent doesn’t let me watch TV on the exam days.
I want to go swimming with my family last summer and my parents let us to go swimming. I have wanted a pair of shoes and my mother let me but the shoes yesterday. I want to play games but my parents don’t let me to by the games. My parents don’t let me to watch TV.
I want to go swimming with my family last summer and my parents let me to go swimming. I wanted a pair of shoes and my parents let me to buy ones yesterday.
My mother let me use her money. My parents let me shopping last week. My parents never let me buys new smartphone. My mother didn’t let me watch TV for a long time.
Mom always lets me watch TV when I finish my tasks. I'll let my friend use my smartphone when she wants to search something. Mom doesn't let me go to movie theater. Mom didn't let me watch TV any longer.
My mother lets me watch TV in meal time. My mother let me to cook lunch early yesterday. I had my mother bring books from library. I had my mother to buy cable in Kichijoji
My parents let me go to bed early. My parent lets me help my mother with my brother. My parents doesn’t let me Play with my friends. My parents doesn’t let me watch TV.
My parents let me watch movies when I finished my exams last month. My parents let me go shopping last weekends. My parents parents don't let me use a smart phone before my exams. My parents didn't let me play game today.
My parents always let me watch TV.
返信削除My parents don't let me eat snacks before the meal.
My parents let me buy new clothes last week.
削除My parents didn't let me use smart phone until finish my exams.
#4 ... until my exams finish/end.
削除My parents let me go shopping yesterday.
返信削除My parents let me watch movie at the movie theater last weekend.
My parents didn’t let me play games yesterday.
My parents didn’t let me go to the concert last month.
My parents let me watch a movie at the movie theater last weekend.
削除Very good!
削除my parents let me watch TV until 11 o’clock when I finish my exams.
返信削除my parents let me study in the living room.
my parents don’t let me use a smart phone before my exams.
my parents don’t let me sing a song while eating.
Very good!
削除#4 Do you want to sing a song while eating???
My parents gave me pocket money yesterday.
返信削除My parents let me buy something.
I usually play game without study.
My parent doesn’t let me playing game.
What did you practice?????
削除on the weekends my parent lets me sleep a little longer.
返信削除My parent parent lets me Watch TV when I finish my homework.
My parent doesn’t let me go to the living room until I carry the dishes to the kitchen.
My parent doesn’t let me watch TV on the exam days.
On weekend morning
削除#3 after a meal
#4 during my examination
I want to go swimming with my family last summer and my parents let us to go swimming.
返信削除I have wanted a pair of shoes and my mother let me but the shoes yesterday.
I want to play games but my parents don’t let me to by the games.
My parents don’t let me to watch TV.
I wanted a pair of shoes and my parents let me buy the shoes yesterday.
削除I want to play games but my parents don’t let me to play the games.
#1 who is "us"?
削除#2 ... buy ones ...
#3 to play<=?????
#4 to watch<=?????
I want to go swimming with my family last summer and my parents let me to go swimming.
削除I wanted a pair of shoes and my parents let me to buy ones yesterday.
My mother let me use her money.
返信削除My parents let me shopping last week.
My parents never let me buys new smartphone.
My mother didn’t let me watch TV for a long time.
#1 lets ... to ...
削除#2 shopping???
#3 buys???
Mom always lets me watch TV when I finish my tasks.
返信削除I'll let my friend use my smartphone when she wants to search something.
Mom doesn't let me go to movie theater.
Mom didn't let me watch TV any longer.
#3 the movie theater these days
削除My mother lets me watch TV in meal time.
返信削除My mother let me to cook lunch early yesterday.
I had my mother bring books from library.
I had my mother to buy cable in Kichijoji
#1 ... during meal times
削除#2 to cook<=?????
#3, 4 use let
My parents let me go to bed early.
返信削除My parent lets me help my mother with my brother.
My parents doesn’t let me Play with my friends.
My parents doesn’t let me watch TV.
#1, 2 <= do you want to do these?
削除#4 ... when/during
My parents let me watch movies when I finished my exams last month.
返信削除My parents let me go shopping last weekends.
My parents parents don't let me use a smart phone before my exams.
My parents didn't let me play game today.
#3 ... my smart phone
削除#4 games