I bought a new suit because my old one was worn out. He got a pain in his back when he lifted a box full of apples. Would you like something hot to eat?
This is in part of due to the grow demand of society A ship carrying more than 500 passengers is missing Who is the woman talking to a man with a father in his hand
Don’t forget to come back before it gets dark. Do you want me to drive you to the station. The teacher made the students introduce themselves to get to know each other in the first class.
there is no one but longs for peace and security. people everywhere yeah for public leaders dedicated to world peace. let's hope for get results. can you account for all the money you spent on your trip?
Musila kenji died at 1:30 in the afternoon on 21 September 1933. I haven't gone to Hannah my key this time to accept yes I weekends you price. It just happened to be exactly 75 years after he passed away.
(Miyazawa Kenji) died at 1:30 in the afternoon on 21 September 1933. I (had) gone to (Hanamaki) this time to accept yes I weekends you price. It just happened to be exactly 75 years after he passed away.
However, Japan is the 10th most populated country in the world. What more, the average person in Japan uses 320 liters of water every single day against our word operation of only 165 liters. Rather than accepting 2 easily that's Japan has plenty of fresh water, we need to think about use rate.
When did the accident occur?
返信削除Try to focus your attention on this point.
I have difficulty understanding her.
Good work, Akari!
削除I bought a new suit because my old one was worn out.
返信削除He got a pain in his back when he lifted a box full of apples.
Would you like something hot to eat?
Good work, Natsumi!
削除This is in part of due to the grow demand of society
返信削除A ship carrying more than 500 passengers is missing
Who is the woman talking to a man with a father in his hand
#3 father→ flower
削除#1 growing demand
削除Don’t forget to come back before it gets dark.
返信削除Do you want me to drive you to the station.
The teacher made the students introduce themselves to get to know each other in the first class.
Good work, Masahiro!
削除there is no one but longs for peace and security.
返信削除people everywhere yeah for public leaders dedicated to world peace.
let's hope for get results.
can you account for all the money you spent on your trip?
People everywhere yearn for public leaders dedicated to world peace.
削除#3 good results/to get ...
削除Musila kenji died at 1:30 in the afternoon on 21 September 1933. I haven't gone to Hannah my key this time to accept yes I weekends you price. It just happened to be exactly 75 years after he passed away.
返信削除(Miyazawa Kenji) died at 1:30 in the afternoon on 21 September 1933. I (had) gone to (Hanamaki) this time to accept yes I weekends you price. It just happened to be exactly 75 years after he passed away.
削除However, Japan is the 10th most populated country in the world. What more, the average person in Japan uses 320 liters of water every single day against our word operation of only 165 liters. Rather than accepting 2 easily that's Japan has plenty of fresh water, we need to think about use rate.
返信削除Good work, Ayaka.
削除But you want to go to bed before midnight!