The day when I was born was a year before the world war II. On my way here, I saw the woman who I thought was your sister, but I didn't talk to her. The boy student with food she is talking now is her brother.
Strange to say, I didn’t really enjoy the musical. The young woman had no one to talk with about her future. Susan opened the box, only to find it empty.
Have you ever been to the restaurant at the corner of 47th Street? We have to catch the 1 o’clock train for tonight. We are looking for a person to give us advice.
I'm going to see the sights of London next week. you will not have to take charge of that. keep an eye on the girls they are poor swimmers. would you mind keeping an eye on my luggage while I make a phone call. Tom has an eye for modern painting.
The day when I was born was a year before the world war II.
返信削除On my way here, I saw the woman who I thought was your sister, but I didn't talk to her.
The boy student with food she is talking now is her brother.
#3 The boy student with whom she is talking
削除#1 ??? I was born in a year before world war II began/started.
削除Is this from your school textbook or worksheet? Let me know.
#2 ... a woman ...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
削除The year when I was born was a year before World War Ⅱ.
削除This sentence is from school textbook.
What sort of film is it?
返信削除He sent his servant to buy food.
It took Hard 2 years to master that language.
#3 It took her two years to master the language.
削除Great work on a sizzling day, Akari!
削除Strange to say, I didn’t really enjoy the musical.
返信削除The young woman had no one to talk with about her future.
Susan opened the box, only to find it empty.
Great work on a sizzling day, Masahiro!
削除Have you ever been to the restaurant at the corner of 47th Street?
返信削除We have to catch the 1 o’clock train for tonight.
We are looking for a person to give us advice.
We have to catch the 1 o’clock train for Sendai.
削除Great work on a sizzling day, Natsumi!
削除I could not make myself understood in English
返信削除The noise in the street was such that I couldn’t make myself heard
Not knowing what to say I kept silent
Great work on a sizzling day, Kosei!
削除I'm going to see the sights of London next week.
返信削除you will not have to take charge of that.
keep an eye on the girls they are poor swimmers.
would you mind keeping an eye on my luggage while I make a phone call.
Tom has an eye for modern painting.
Great work on a sizzling day, Hayato!
削除But you should go to bed before midnight.
What are you doing so late at night???