2020年8月12日水曜日

School Textbook-Sr.2-Aug.12

18 件のコメント:

  1. Sydney is the city which I would like to visit during this summer vacation.
    The hotel where the conference was held is near the city hall.
    I remember the day when I first met him.

    返信削除
  2. My wife makes it a habit to walk for a while before breakfast.
    You need proper Medical Care at a hospital.
    Halo top to improve their working conditions.

    返信削除
  3. I’m got up early to see the rising Sun on New Year’s Day
    Nancy put some spaghetti into the boiling water.
    The police officer found the stolen car near the park.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I got up early to see the rising Sun on New Year’s Day.

      削除
  4. He seems to have enjoyed his trip very much.
    Half of the houses on the island are said to have been damaged by the typhoon.
    I was surprised at how easy the president was to talk to.

    返信削除
  5. She has a deaf ear to my advice.
    I have a high opinion of the film director.
    She has a strong liking of cooking.
    He suddenly took a liking to detective stories.

    返信削除
  6. As I stewed on the Bank of the River at 1:30, I said and wind started to blow. That mean to I was convinced, passed right through my body. Kingy believed that the wind and the light and the snow that came from the sky were communicating with us, sending messages from the other world.

    返信削除
  7. In Japan about 20 percent abhe the available fresh water is used in agriculture which is by far the largest user industri war in domestic consumption. The remaining 80% simply runs into the sea if a freds if a parete it will prorate epip great or 6 underground.This means that japan's user use raid is it needed very high nor very low country videos is 40% or more of is available freshwater is very likely 2 fabians water shortages.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. In Japan about 20 percent (of the) the available fresh water is used in agriculture which is by far the largest user, (industry),(or)in domestic consumption. The remaining 80% simply runs into the sea, (evaporates) or (seeps) underground.This means that japan's use (rate) is (neither) very high nor very low a country (which uses) 40% or more of is available freshwater is very likely (to experience) water shortages.

      削除
    2. very good, Ayaka!
      Go to bed earlier!

      削除