We can learn to work together with nature to make our canoe, our Earth, a more beautiful and harmonious place for all likes. Being familiar with the movement of about 220 stars with just one of the skills which we need. The sea was so quiet that you could even see the reflection of the stars.
Tom went to the hidden room and tried to unlock the door. The boys and girls waving their hands on the hill are our friends. Who is the beautiful lady sitting between Mr. Baker and miss miss?
He arrived early at the ticket office only to be told that all the tickets for the show had already been sold out. At first, I found it difficult to get used to my new life. This house is large enough for us to live in.
I began to recall how I discovered his writing, way back in 1967, the year I first set foot in Japan. I asked a friend "who writes the most beautiful Japanese literature" Fortunately, he answered, it's mia so I can do you.
But of course, water use is not the same in all parts of the country. in areas of intensive agriculture and high population, the use late will be much more than 20%. And water supply is not constant throughout the year, generally being high in spring and early summer, and comparatively low in autumn and winter.
He made use of the opportunity to improve his English. Taro makes the most of his time on the train by preparing for classes. It can't be helped. Let's make the best of the bad job. This opportunity should be taken advantage of.
We can learn to work together with nature to make our canoe, our Earth, a more beautiful and harmonious place for all likes.
返信削除Being familiar with the movement of about 220 stars with just one of the skills which we need.
The sea was so quiet that you could even see the reflection of the stars.
#1 for all life.
削除#2 about 220 stars was just
Good work, Kaoru!
削除Tom likes to visit historic places.
返信削除It is really surprising that bill failed the examination.
Speevh has no scientific basis.
#2 Bill failed the examination.
削除#3 His speech had no scientific basis.
Good work, Akari!
削除Tom went to the hidden room and tried to unlock the door.
返信削除The boys and girls waving their hands on the hill are our friends.
Who is the beautiful lady sitting between Mr. Baker and miss miss?
Who is the beautiful lady sitting between Mr. Baker and Ms. Smith?
削除Good work, Natsumi?
削除He arrived early at the ticket office only to be told that all the tickets for the show had already been sold out.
返信削除At first, I found it difficult to get used to my new life.
This house is large enough for us to live in.
Good work, Masahiro!
削除I began to recall how I discovered his writing, way back in 1967, the year I first set foot in Japan.
返信削除I asked a friend "who writes the most beautiful Japanese literature"
Fortunately, he answered, it's mia so I can do you.
Fortunately, he answered, it's Miyazawa Kenji
削除But of course, water use is not the same in all parts of the country.
返信削除in areas of intensive agriculture and high population, the use late will be much more than 20%.
And water supply is not constant throughout the year, generally being high in spring and early summer, and comparatively low in autumn and winter.
#2 the usage/use rate ...
削除I will lend Jane the money if she needs it
返信削除Yoshiko likes red wine better than white
These shirts are too expensive may I see some cheaper ones
Good work, Kosei!
削除He made use of the opportunity to improve his English.
返信削除Taro makes the most of his time on the train by preparing for classes.
It can't be helped. Let's make the best of the bad job.
This opportunity should be taken advantage of.
Good work, Hayato!
削除