Author is composed of hydrogen and oxygen. Teams class was made up of 46 students. He is responsible for the damage, so he must pay for the repairs. Twins, although not exactly the same, are often very similar to each other.
Ever since this visit, I have barely been interested in the sea. I became very interested in the ancient skills needed to navigate across the ocean. we also learn to read the movement of the Vapes and changes in wind direction.
I rushed immediately to the bookstore and bought one over his books. I could not read Japanese very well at that time, I recolonized the beauty and originality of his style and I fell in love with his strange, delightful and deeply moving stories. That first book sent me on a journey of study and discovery that has lasted nearly 50 years.
My brother wants to buy a car made in Germany. Mr. Baker talked about the picture drawing on the wall. I received a letter written in English from my uncle.
He was glad to avail of any means to succeed in his life. His heart was not in his work nor did he take any pride in it. She wasn't perhaps playing a practical trick on us.
Author is composed of hydrogen and oxygen.
返信削除Teams class was made up of 46 students.
He is responsible for the damage, so he must pay for the repairs.
Twins, although not exactly the same, are often very similar to each other.
#1 Author?
削除#2 Teams class?
Ever since this visit, I have barely been interested in the sea.
返信削除I became very interested in the ancient skills needed to navigate across the ocean.
we also learn to read the movement of the Vapes and changes in wind direction.
#1 I have really been interested in
削除#3 We also learned
movement of the waves
Good work, Kaoru!
削除His performance attracted people.
返信削除I didn't mean to hurt you.
Many people noticed the importance of agriculture in Japan.
Good work, Akari!
削除I rushed immediately to the bookstore and bought one over his books. I could not read Japanese very well at that time, I recolonized the beauty and originality of his style and I fell in love with his strange, delightful and deeply moving stories. That first book sent me on a journey of study and discovery that has lasted nearly 50 years.
返信削除#1 one of his books
削除Good work, Ayaka!
My brother wants to buy a car made in Germany.
返信削除Mr. Baker talked about the picture drawing on the wall.
I received a letter written in English from my uncle.
#2 drawn?
削除You can say "... boy drawing a picture ..."
Some of your last items were found this morning.
返信削除The tall man standing near the door is my father.
Please remain seated for a couple of minutes.
#1 last???
削除He was glad to avail of any means to succeed in his life.
返信削除His heart was not in his work nor did he take any pride in it.
She wasn't perhaps playing a practical trick on us.
Good work, Hayato!
削除Her lazy husband does not so much as wash his own dishes
返信削除He is as great a scholar as ever lived
Let’s buy this one it’s much cheaper
Good work, Kosei!
削除