2020年8月15日土曜日

School Textbook-Sr.2-Aug.15

7 件のコメント:

  1. Some jokes woman has become very popular and even develop into their own categories.
    Also the man may have an unusual partner such as an animal which surprises the bartender.
    however the purpose of jokes is almost always the same to share a laugh with others and to get a little more enjoyment from life.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 Some jokes formats become
      #2 an unusual partner, such as an animal,

      削除
    2. #1 developed/are developing?
      #2 interesting sentence!

      削除
  2. This is an area of science that I am not familiar with.
    The old man turned the corner and disappeared.
    Many of these diseases are thought to be caused by stress.

    返信削除
  3. I’d like to make an appointment to see Dr. Morris.
    Dr. Morris can see you at 10o’clock on Saturday.
    I’m sorry, but I have to cancel my appointment at 10 on Saturday.

    返信削除