Every time I go into space I just cover my love for the Earth. the stars are shining and the milky way stretches on and on. We are very busy with scientific experiments.
The boy who is standing at the school gate is my brother. A room heater is a machine which is used for warming a room. David saw a beautiful deer which ran away very fast.
I sometimes heard my father singing a song in the bathroom late at night. She heard her name called from behind. Not knowing what to say, Naomi remained silent.
The infant has faith in his mother taking care of him. I think each of us played a part in inviting to this confusion. We have made friends with Tom. You should not keep company with such people.
Every time I go into space I just cover my love for the Earth.
返信削除the stars are shining and the milky way stretches on and on.
We are very busy with scientific experiments.
#1 I discover my love
削除Good work, Kaoru!
削除It was sensible of you to refuse his proposal.
返信削除The teacher took attendance.
The patient needs constant care.
Good work, Akari!
削除The boy who is standing at the school gate is my brother.
返信削除A room heater is a machine which is used for warming a room.
David saw a beautiful deer which ran away very fast.
Good work, Natsumi!
削除I sometimes heard my father singing a song in the bathroom late at night.
返信削除She heard her name called from behind.
Not knowing what to say, Naomi remained silent.
Good work, Masahiro!
削除The infant has faith in his mother taking care of him.
返信削除I think each of us played a part in inviting to this confusion.
We have made friends with Tom.
You should not keep company with such people.
Good work, Hayato!
削除