I was kept waiting for her for an hour at the station. We are living in an age when space travel is no longer a dream. He bought some bananas Akio which or bruised.
Send from the sky the river the river looks like a snake. I was very busy doing my homework last night. Mary seems to have been surprised at the news yesterday.
Not knowing what to say, now we remain silent. Scene from the plane, the islands were very pretty. It being a fine day yesterday, I took my son fishing.
His parents wanted him to be a pianist.
返信削除I want you to ask me some questions.
I ordered him to go to the station at 2 o’clock.
#3 told him to ...
削除or had him go ...
There is a need for a new hospital in this town.
返信削除He always buys two loaves of bread.
Expensive things are not always good in quality.
Very good!
削除I can’t speak French, nor can I read it
返信削除Let him start the work at once or he won’t be able to finish it by five
He is not a scholar but a lighter
#3 writer
削除Very good!
削除I was kept waiting for her for an hour at the station.
返信削除We are living in an age when space travel is no longer a dream.
He bought some bananas Akio which or bruised.
#3 bananas, a few of which were bruised.
削除Very good!
削除Send from the sky the river the river looks like a snake.
返信削除I was very busy doing my homework last night.
Mary seems to have been surprised at the news yesterday.
#1 ?
削除Very good!
Not knowing what to say, now we remain silent.
返信削除Scene from the plane, the islands were very pretty.
It being a fine day yesterday, I took my son fishing.
#2 Seeing?
削除Seen from the plane, the islands were very pretty.
削除Seen from the sky, the river looks like a snake.
返信削除Listen only to those whom you believe to be honest.
返信削除Mondays is at two which can open or close the doors of communication.
Language is a tool…
削除#2 ?
削除Language is a tool which can open or close the doors of communication.
削除