When I called the reservation center the tickets have already been sold out. She can't have passed the exam because she was a little down. When she arrived at the station, the train had just gone.
Could you tell me how to get to the city hall from here on foot? Could you show me how to turn on the computers? I’m wondering what to do next because I don’t have any plans today.
Some may wonder why zebras have black and white still like to write. one function of the color can't protest zibras from the enemy. That's right make him look larger than they actually are and aid them in hiding from enemies in the tall glass.
I clearly remember playing with Tom. Please remember to visit my parents next Sunday. She was reading a book as she had her legs under the contacts. There seem to be no one that agree to the plan.
When I called the reservation center the tickets have already been sold out.
返信削除She can't have passed the exam because she was a little down.
When she arrived at the station, the train had just gone.
#1 The tickets had already been sold out
削除She didn’t check if she had a clean ironed shirt.
返信削除The boy injured in the accident was taken to the hospital.
Keep the water running until it gets hot.
#3 What does it mean?
削除Could you tell me how to get to the city hall from here on foot?
返信削除Could you show me how to turn on the computers?
I’m wondering what to do next because I don’t have any plans today.
#2 computers?
削除Some of your lost items were found this morning
返信削除That’s all man standing near the door is my father
Please remain seated for a couple of minutes
#The tall
削除You should keep eggs in the refrigerator.
返信削除Everybody in this town knows him.
She stopped at shoe store on her way home.
#3 at a/the ...
削除Some may wonder why zebras have black and white still like to write. one function of the color can't protest zibras from the enemy. That's right make him look larger than they actually are and aid them in hiding from enemies in the tall glass.
返信削除#1 stripes?
削除#2 can't?
#3 right?
I clearly remember playing with Tom.
返信削除Please remember to visit my parents next Sunday.
She was reading a book as she had her legs under the contacts.
There seem to be no one that agree to the plan.
She was reading a book as she had her legs under the kotatsu.
削除There seem to be no people that agree to the plan.
#3 ... no one that agrees with ...<=This is more common
削除Hello.
返信削除Hello, may I speak to Mr. Young.
Mr. Young. There’s no one here by that name.
Sorry, I must have the wrong number.
Good.
削除But try some more important phrases that you want to remember.