I need to try a lot of things as a high school students. As an adult, I can’t move freely. I can be interested in more field. It makes it easier to find what I want in college.
I need to study much harder than now as a high school student. I have to get good results on my exams to get a chance to go to the good university. I have to improve my math and social studies’ score. I have to review the classes more often.
I have to get good grades on my exams to get a chance to go to the good university. I have to improve my math and social studies’ score because I’m not good at them. I have to review the classes more often to memorize efficiently.
I have to get good grades on my exams to get a chance to go to the good university. I have to improve my math and social studies’ score because I’m not good at them. I have to review the classes more often to memorize efficiently.
I need to know doing what makes me happy as a high school student. Knowing what is my favorite is very important to decide which university should I attend. High school life is little hard so I should do favorite thing. I can deepen knowledge about favorite thing.
I need to know what makes me happy as a high school student. It is useful to decide which university should I attend. I need to do that to get through the hard school life. If I know what makes me happy, I can deepen knowledge about favorite thing.
I need to study hard as a high school student. I have to to enter a good university. I enter the company I want to join in. I can do what I want in the future.
I need to focus on myself as a high school student. I should think about me well to prepare for the future. It is not available to focus on myself when I start working. I need to learn a lot of things to survive life.
I need to find more about myself as a high school student. I should find what I want to do in the future. I need to learn a lot of things to live a good life.
I need to not only study but also think about my future as a high school student. I have to review some main subjects and get good scores on the tests. I have to read books and think about my future. I have to have interests to the world.
As a high school student, I need to hand in homework. Homework will marked for the grade. It brings me new knowledges. I can discover something from it.
As a high school student, I need to hand in my homework in time. Homework affects my grades. It brings me new knowledge. I can learn something from it.
I need to try a lot of things as a high school students.
返信削除As an adult, I can’t move freely.
I can be interested in more field.
It makes it easier to find what I want in college.
#2 When I start working/grow up to an adult
削除I need to study much harder than now as a high school student.
返信削除I have to get good results on my exams to get a chance to go to the good university.
I have to improve my math and social studies’ score.
I have to review the classes more often.
#2 good grades
削除#3 because they ...
#4 ... to
I have to get good grades on my exams to get a chance to go to the good university.
削除I have to improve my math and social studies’ score because I’m not good at them.
I have to review the classes more often to memorize efficiently.
I have to get good grades on my exams to get a chance to go to the good university.
削除I have to improve my math and social studies’ score because I’m not good at them.
I have to review the classes more often to memorize efficiently.
I need to know doing what makes me happy as a high school student. Knowing what is my favorite is very important to decide which university should I attend. High school life is little hard so I should do favorite thing. I can deepen knowledge about favorite thing.
返信削除#1 ... know what ...
削除#2 ... what my favorite things to do is ...
#3 ... but I ...
#4 If I know ..., I can ...
I need to know what makes me happy as a high school student.
削除It is useful to decide which university should I attend.
I need to do that to get through the hard school life.
If I know what makes me happy, I can deepen knowledge about favorite thing.
I need to study hard as a high school student.
返信削除I have to to enter a good university.
I enter the company I want to join in.
I can do what I want in the future.
#3 want to work for a company that I want
削除I want to work for a company that I want.
削除I need to focus on myself as a high school student.
返信削除I should think about me well to prepare for the future.
It is not available to focus on myself when I start working.
I need to learn a lot of things to survive life.
#1 find more about myself
削除#2 find what I want to do ...
#3 I can't ...
#4 to live a good life
I need to find more about myself as a high school student.
削除I should find what I want to do in the future.
I need to learn a lot of things to live a good life.
I need to not only study but also think about my future as a high school student.
返信削除I have to review some main subjects and get good scores on the tests.
I have to read books and think about my future.
I have to have interests to the world.
#2 ... get good grades.
削除#3 I should be more interested in what's happening in the world.
I have to review some main subjects and get good grades.
削除I should be more interested in what’s happening in the world.
As a high school student, I need to hand in homework.
返信削除Homework will marked for the grade.
It brings me new knowledges.
I can discover something from it.
#1 ... my homework in time.
削除#2 ... affects my grades.
#3 knowledge.
#4 ... learn ...
As a high school student, I need to hand in my homework in time.
削除Homework affects my grades.
It brings me new knowledge.
I can learn something from it.
I can find I want to do in the future.
返信削除I need to study harder.
I have to improve my Japanese score
Write a topic sentence.
削除#1 ... what I ...
#3 ... grades
I can find what I want to do in the future.
削除I have to improve my Japanese grades.