2020年8月22日土曜日

Writing-Sr.2-Aug.22

Write about a job you want to do or are interested in/to (TS) and 3-4 supporting sentences (SS) 
-> Review:  subject-verb agreement, Singular/Plural, a/an/the, countable-uncountable nouns


(TS) I want to help people in need.
(SS-1) I like helping people. <= (SD-1) It makes me feel accomplished.
(SS-2) Also, I like seeing people smiling. <= (SD-2) If I help people, I can see more smiles.
(SS-3) People may thank me for helping them. <= (SD-3) I’ll feel good when my job is appreciated.

19 件のコメント:

  1. I want to help people with scientific skills.
    I like science.
    I want to help people who have problems with thier health and make them happy.
    Also, I want to work with details.
    To become to do that, I need to study harder.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 This is the TS, not an SS, unnecessary.
      #5 To help people with scientific skills, I ...

      削除
    2. I like helping people. It makes me feel happy and a sense of achievement.
      I like science. Working with what I'm interested in is important for me to enjoy my job.

      削除
  2. I am interested to do house renovating.
    I want to work different people and places.
    I want my job to be creative.
    I need to see the results of my work.
    If I get the job like that, I can make it my hobby.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 designing or actual building work?
      #5 ... I can enjoy it just like a hobby.

      削除
  3. I’m interested in a doctor.
    I like to help others.
    I want to save people’s life.
    Doctors need to know many things and be good at working with a team.
    I need to study hard and communicate well with many people.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... in becoming a doctor.

      削除
    2. I’m interested in becoming a doctor.
      I like to help others.
      I feel happy when they thank me.
      I want to save people’s life.
      I want to save their smiles and every day life.
      Doctors need to know many things and be good at working with a team.
      I need to study hard and communicate well with many people.

      削除
  4. I want to be a doctor.
    I want to help people who are suffering.
    I would like to support both patients and their families, both physically and mentally.
    Also, I want to make patients' smile.
    It gives me a sense of achievement in my work.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... who need medical cares
      #3 ... help ... families.
      #4 ... see my patients smile
      #5 ... from the job

      削除
    2. I want to be a doctor.
      I want to help people who need medical cares.
      →The number of healthy people will increase by treatment.
      I would like to help patients and their families.
      →I will able to solve the problems of many people and they will be happy.
      Also, I want to see my patients smile.
      →I am healed when I see people smile
      It gives me a sense of achievement from the job.

      削除
  5. I want to be a flight attendant.
    I like having different plans to do every day.
    I want to visit and see many places on business.
    I have to be responsible for keeping customers safe and comfortable.
    I also have to be good at having communication with foreigners.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... to work on different plans and schedules
      #4 ... passengers ... during the flight.
      #5 ... interacting with people with different languages and cultural backgrounds.

      削除
    2. Working on different plans and schedules makes me excited.
      I’ll feel satisfied when I go to the many places on business.
      Keeping passengers comfortable and safe during the flight is one of the biggest responsibilities.
      If I interact with people with different languages, I’ll feel good.

      削除
  6. I want to be a children carer.
    I want to do this job because I like children and their smile.
    I want to connect with many different kind of children.
    If I do this job, I need to keep children safe.
    I will take care of children's small incident.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 child-carer
      #2 I like ... and seeing their smiles.
      #3 interact with
      #5 ... need to learn how to care children safely

      削除

    2. I want to be a child-carer.
      I like children and seeing their smiles.
      I always receive the power from their smiles.
      I want to interact with many different kind of children.
      I should find good points for each children.
      If I do this job, I need to keep children safe.
      I need to learn how to care children safely.

      削除
  7. I want to be a doctor.
    I want to help people who have illness. Also, I want to work with numbers. I need to study harder.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 numbers?
      need to be good at science
      need to have good medical knowledge and experience

      削除