Here’s your bill, sir.
How was your meal today?
It was delicious, thank you. I especially liked the
chicken pasta.
Is white wine used in the sauce?
Yes, it is. That’s one of our
most popular dishes.
Well, it was excellent. I’ll definitely
be coming back soon.
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
返信削除May he find a photos over his family
返信削除The photos were taken 10 years ago.
When his daughter was young child.
Nick decided to
Do you what can you do put it on the living room.
Yesterday Nick was looking at some files on his computer When he found some old photos of his family.
返信削除The photos were taken 10 years ago.
When he saw there was a young child.
Nick decide teeth to have a large copy of one of the photos made.
He plans to put it on the wall in the living room.
Yesterday Nick found photos in the family
返信削除When he found some old photos of his family
The photos were taken ten years ago
His daughter as young child
Nick decided to
Here’s your Buser how was your mayor today. It was delicious thank you. I especially liked the chicken pasta. Is white wine using in the sauce. Yes it is it is one of the most popular dishes. Where it was excellent. I will definitely be back soon.
返信削除Yesterday Nick was finding some flyers on his computer. When he finds send photos of his family. The photos were taking 10 years ago. When his daughter wasn’t young tired. Nick decided to copy one of his phones made. He plans to put it on the word in the living room.
返信削除Here is your beer so how was your name today. It was delicious thank you. I especially like the chicken pasta. Is why use in the sauce. Yes it is it’s one of the popular dishes. Well it was excellent. I’ll definitely coming back soon.
Here is a beer sir how was the mayor today.
返信削除It was delicious thank you.
I especially like taking Buster
Is right is in the white sauce.
Yes it is Hwa one of a popular dishes.
You especially picture of you.
I’ll be coming back soon.
He found a photo of his family
返信削除The photos were taken in 10 years ago.
When his daughter was a young child
nick decided to drink coffee
He put some on the living room.
Here you are a dear sir how was your dinner today?
返信削除It was delicious thank you.
I am specially like to skate and pastor.
Is that why why in the sauce?
Yes it’s one of the popular dishes.
Well, it was excellent.
where is your bill sir how was your fish today.
返信削除it was very sad thank you.
I especially likes that’s game faster
Who has white one is the source. yes it is.
it was excellent. i’ll be coming back soon.
Here is your Belzer how was your meal today?
返信削除It was delicious thank you.
I especially like turkey and pasta.
It is five entity
It is one of the most popular dishes.
Well it is excellent.
Dork soon.
Yesterday Nick was looking at some files on his computer When he found some old photos of his family.
返信削除The photos were taken 10 years ago.
When he saw there was a young child.
Nick decide teeth to have a large copy of one of the photos made.
He plans to put it on the wall in the living room.
Here is the bill sir how was your meal.
返信削除It was delicious thank you. I especially like the chicken pasta.
Use the sauce yes it is.
It is one of the popular dishes.
Well it was excellent.
I will definitely come back soon.
返信削除Yeah Bertha how was near today
It was delicious thank you.
I especially like chicken pasta.
Is why you were white sauce.
Yes it is the one of them most popular.
Yeah it was excellent.
Oh I definitely coming soon.
Here is your Belzer how was your meal today?
返信削除It was delicious thank you.
I especially like the chicken pasta.
It is one of the most popular dishes.
Well it is excellent.
Of the coming soon.
Yeah Bertha how was near today
返信削除It was delicious thank you.
I especially liked chicken pasta.
Is whlie were you sauce?
Yes it is the one of them most popular.
Yeah it was excellent.
Oh I definitely coming soon.
Here is your bill, how was your meal today?
返信削除It was delicious, thank you .
I especially like the chicken pasta .
is white wine used in the sauce?
Well, it was excellent.
I will be back soon.
Here is your brother how was your meal today.
返信削除It was delicious thank you.I am specialy likes that .
When he show