2020年3月23日月曜日

Eiken-Sr.1-Mar.23

15 件のコメント:

  1. Excuse me I think I left my bag somewhere in the mall yesterday. I’m so laser we didn’t find any bags yesterday. Are you sure that bag had the important reported. Yes I’m sure you could try to ask the mall information desk.

    返信削除
  2. excuse me I left my bag in somewhere. I’m sorry Xavi don’t find any bag. Are you sure it’s up box is very important. Yes I’m sure you can more information.

    返信削除
  3. excuse me I think I left my box anywhere yesterday..
    i’m sorry sir we didn’t find any box yesterday.
    Are you sure the Box had in important reports.
    yes sure you could tried to ask information desk.

    返信削除
  4. excuse me.I think I left my buck some shopping more yesterday.
    I’m sorry sir. We didn’t find any box yesterday.
    Are you sure. The bank has a important report.
    Yes I am sure. You you could try to shopping more Information desks.

    返信削除
  5. Excuse me I left my bag in the moll yesterday.
    I’m sorry sir I didn’t find any bogs yesterday. 
    I said that bag has an important report.
    Yes I’m sure. You could try a more information desk

    返信削除
  6. Excuse me I think I left my bag somewhere in the mood yesterday
    I am sorry that we didn’t find any books yesterday.
    Are you sure that buck
    Yes I’m sure you try to ask more information desk.

    返信削除
  7. Excuse me. I think I left my bag somewhere in the mall yesterday.
    I’m sorry, sir. We didn’t find any bags yesterday.
    Are you sure? That bag had an important report in it.
    Yes, I’m sure. You could try asking at the mall’s information desk.
    ☆ The math problem was difficult. I tried to solve it but I couldn’t. Then, try asking Eric. He’s good at math.

    返信削除
  8. Excuse me I think I left my bags something in the more yesterday .
    I’m sorry Siri we didn’t find anything about yesterday .

    Yes I am sure you can ask more information there .

    返信削除
  9. Excuse me, I think I left my bag somewhere in the mall yesterday.
    I’m sorry.
    Are you sure? The back is important.
    Yes I am sure, you Siri try to ask some information.

    返信削除
  10. Excuse me I think I left my bag somewhere in the in the mall yesterday. Yesterday I’m sorry Siri we didn’t find any bug yesterday. That bag had an important sing it. Yes I’m sure you could try asking more information.

    返信削除
  11. Excuse me I think I left my bag somewhere at the mall yesterday .
    I’m sorry, sir we didn’t find any bags yesterday.
    Are you sure? That bag had an important equality.
    Yes I’m sure. You can try asking at the mall information desk.

    返信削除
  12. Excuse me. I left
    I'm sorry sir.
    Are you sure.
    I'm sure well try keep more information.

    返信削除
  13. Excuse me I think I left my bags somewhere.
    I’m sorry sir we didn’t find any bags.
    Are you sure that bag had the important.
    Yes I’m sure you could try ask your question.

    返信削除
  14. Excuse me I forgot my bag somewhere yesterday.
    I’m sorry sir we didn’t find you are back yesterday.
    Are you sure?

    返信削除

  15. Excuse me I think I left my bag someone in the mall yesterday.
    I’m so loser we didn’t find any bags yesterday.
    Are you sure that bag had the important report?
    Yes, I’m sure you could try to ask at the mall information desk.

    返信削除