2020年3月2日月曜日

Vocabulary in Use #2-Sr.1-Mar.2

STT Reading

7 件のコメント:

  1. It was raining so my dad took a bus to the station but I load my bike as usual I got on the train for my destination on time yeah aunt Manny procedures on the train.
    I got off the train at the airport on time this is your heart is good public transportation to the airport then I went to the desk departure tell me how far is by mistake so I had to Landon to the arrival time now to meet my friend from Japan when I got to the light by Tamia only one holding the tree truck that were standing in the middle of the lobby it was my friend she was holding her passport charge me when I try to shake her hand well you need to carry your purse good all the time when you travel abroad. I got off the train at the airport on time this is your heart is good public transportation to the airport then I went to the desk departure tell me how far is by mistake so I had to Landon to the arrival time now to meet my friend from Japan when I got to the light by Tamia only one holding the tree truck that were standing in the middle of the lobby it was my friend she was holding her passport TV when I try to shake her hand well you need to carry your purse good all the time when you travel abroad

    返信削除
  2. it was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I are you rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time. there weren’t many passengers on the train. I got off the train at the airport on time. Dusty has good public transportation on the airport then I went to the departure time in her first by mistake so I had to run down to the neighbor terminator to meet my friend from Japan. When I go to the alert come in or, only one pouring the bear was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tight three when I tired to stick her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad.

    返信削除
  3. A north Steve and Young’s see if lived together in a small house in a suburb of London. The two seats worked hard and stole a lot of money and Joe EE from the saves of houses and put them in their own bike safe in the house. The thieves never carries any grants because caring a gun isn’t serious crime in the country.
    One day while they were at work someone broke into their house safe when they came back from work. They went to the police and reported it. After getting all their information the police chief said thank you for coming and sharing us everything. We went to your house to arrest you this afternoon but you weren’t there. So we just took some money and jewelry show me you are safe. Now I can arrest you without going back there again. The law will punish you for your crimes. It’s a poor sees how do you spent 20 years in prison.

    返信削除
  4. It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station and I ride my bike as usual. I get on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train.It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station and I light my bike as usual. I get on the train for my dissertation on time. There weren’t many passenger on the train.I get off the train at the airport on time. Does Siri has good public transport Tatian on the airport cleared. Then I went to the departure time in the forest by me steaks, so I had to learn down to the ally bone tell me now or do you need my friend from Japan video when I go to the Alley bottom now, only one forgetting traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her passport psychiatry when I tried to share her hand.Well, you need to carry your passport or the time when you travel abroad.

    返信削除
  5. It was raining so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time. Do you want many passengers on the train.
    I got off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure time in our forest by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival time in order to meet my friend from Japan. When I go to the arrival time now, on rewind foreign trade route was standing in the middle of the Robbie. It was my friend. She was holding her passport tight three when I tried to shake her hand. Well, you need to carry your passport all the time when you travel abroad.

    返信削除
  6. It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I ride my bike as user. I get on the train for my destination on time. Are there round many procedures on the train. I get off the train at the airport on time. The city has good traffic transportation on the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal fast my mistake, Sore I had to run down to the arrival Caminar to make my friends from Japan. When I go to the Arab champion, only one friend Travis Tritt was standing in that Randy care of the body. It was my friend. She was following her passport try to when I try to sync her hand. Well, you need to carry your purse brought on the time when you’re traveling abroad.

    返信削除
  7. It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I ride my bike as usual.
    I get on the train for my destination on time.
    There weren’t many passengers on the train.
    I get off the train at the airport on time.
    Does the heart good public transportation to the airport.
    Then I went to the departure terminal fast by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan.
    When I got to the arrival time in order, only one abroad traveler was standing In the middle of the lobby.
    It was my friend.
    Siri what holding her passport when I’m tired too sake her hand.
    Well, you need to carry your passport or the time when you travel abroad.

    返信削除