2020年3月9日月曜日

Eiken-Sr.1-Mar.9

Joanne, are you coming to watch my volleyball game after school? It starts at four o’clock in the gym. I don’t know, Gary. I really have to study for next week’s math exam. Oh, you sill have lots of time. Please come and watch. All right. I’ll be there at four.

12 件のコメント:

  1. Joanne are you going to come to my bully bully boy game after school. It starts four hours at school gym. I don’t know Gary. I literally have to study for my next math exam. Oh you have a Lotta time. Please come and watch. OK I’ll be there at four.

    返信削除
  2. Do you damn are you coming to my Volleyball game
    Eight it’s third at 4 o’clock at Diem
    I don’t know girlie
    I nearly study math eve next exam
    Do you have a lot of time
    Please come to vote
    I be there at four

    返信削除
  3. I really have to study for next exam.
    Oh you still have a lot of time.
    Please come and watch.
    All right I will be there at four.q

    返信削除
  4. So are you coming to my volleyball game after school?
    It starts at 4 o’clock in the gym.
    I don’t know Gary. I really have to study for next math exam.
    Oh you still have a lot of time. Please come and watch.
    All right, I will be there at four.

    返信削除
  5. Wrong are you going to。Wrong are you going to. I don’t know Carrie. I really have so much exams. Oh you still have a road of time. Please come on watch. All right I will be there at four.

    返信削除
  6. Are you go to my berry bowl game at the gym?
    I don’t know Carrie
    Do you have still a lot of time.
    Please Come and watch.
    All right Irene be there at four.

    返信削除
  7. Tria are you going to write my body ball game after school?
    It’s start at 4 o’clock at gym.
    I don’t know Carrie. I am here what is have to study for math exam.
    Are used to have a lot of time. Please come and watch.
    All right I will be there at four.

    返信削除
  8. Oh you still have a Lotta time.
    Please come in white .
    I’ll be there at four .

    返信削除
  9. Durian are you going to come volleyball game after school.
    It started at 4 o’clock.
    I don’t know Carrie.
    I’m really not o’clock..
    Please come with watch.
    Oh you still have a lot of time.
    All right I’ll be have a watch.

    返信削除
  10. Is it start at 4 PM at gym
    I don’t know
    I have to study for a test or next exam
    Are used to have a lot of time
    Please come and watch
    I am all right I’ll be there at four

    返信削除
  11. Jewelry are you going to
    It also starts at four
    I don’t know Jerry
    I really have to study for the next math exam
    You still have lots of time. Please come and watch. All right I’ll be there at four.

    返信削除
  12. Are you going to watch my volleyball game after school.
    And I don't know who Charlie
    I have to ready to study pool bus exam next week
    you still have so much time will you still have so much time
    Please, come and watch.
    okay I'll be there at 4

    返信削除