The Sahara desert is the largest desert the Nile river is the longest river and the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mt. Blanc is the highest mountain in Alps and also in Western Europe. Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and United States of America
I go to school by bike. I eat lunch at noon at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night.  Last year my sister graduate from University. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake Bieber and comes home before noon
The Sahara desert is the largest desert, Zenaida labor is the longest deliver, and the Pacific Ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mountain blank is the highest mountain in the outer place and also in western Europe. Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and The united the states of America .
I go to school by bike. I eat lunch at the noon at school. Dad got to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduated from the University. She goes into church every Sunday near the Lake Biwa and comes home before the noon.
The Sahara desert is the largest desert, the Nile river is the longest river, and the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mountain blank is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in western Europe. Niagara falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to school by bike. I eat lunch at noon at school. That goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduated from university. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake Biwa and comes home before noon.
Wrong boat Cindy a black pen. He gave her the pen. She liked it a lot. I take a sugar in my tea. Could you pass me the sugar. The Sahara desert is the largest desert the Nila Bieber is the longest river and the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mountain blank is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in western Europe. Niagara fall is on border of Canada and United States of America. I go to school by bike. I eat lunch at noon at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduated from University. She goes to church every Sunday Near Lakeview and come home before noon.
The Sahara desert is the Rochester desert banana river is the longest river and the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mount Bronx is the highest mountain in CR plus and also in Western Europe. Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to a school by bike. I eat lunch at I knew at School. That gets to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduated from the University. She goes to the church every Sunday near the lake PR and comes home before the noon.
The Sahara dessert is the largest desert, the no Nile river is the longest river, and Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mount Brown is the highest mountain in that a person and also in Westtown Europe. Niagara force is on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to school by bike. I ate lunch at noon at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduated from University.She goes to church every Sunday yeah right vera and comes home before noon.
The Sahara desert is the largest desert, the Nile river is the longest River, and the pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mount blank is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in Weston yo Lupa. Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to school by bike. I eat lunch and learn at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Let’s hear my sister graduated from University. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake viva and comes home before noon.
The Sahara desert is the biggest dessert, sinai river is the longest Labor and the pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mount Blanc Is the highest mountain in the Alps and also investing your love.Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to school by bike. I eat Lunch at noon at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night.Last year my sister graduated from University. She goes to church every Sunday near Rigby were and Comes home before noon.
The Sahara desert is the largest desert, the nano labor is the longest labor, and the pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mr. Brent is the highest mountain in the are the pools and also in where is the yellow. Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to school by bike. I eat lunch at noon at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduated from University. She goes to church every Sunday near Lakeview where are you comes home before noon.
The Sahara Desert is the largest desert, the Nile River is the longest river, and the Pacific Ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mt. Blanc is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in Western Europe. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake Biwa and comes home before noon.
The Sahara desert is the largest desert, the Nile river is the longest river, and the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mountain blank is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in western Europe. Niagara falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to school by bike. I eat lunch at noon at school. That goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduated from university. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake Biwa and comes home before noon.
The Sahara desert is salad yesterday that the night of the barista learned yesterday but under the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world.Mount a prank is the highest mountain in that artist and also in Vista and see Niagara Falls is on the powder or America.
Top Sahara Desert is the largest desert the Nile river is the longest river in the park fake ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mounted frog is the highest mountain in the Alps and also investment. yeah I got off work it's on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to school by bike`. I eat ranch at new at school. Dog goes to work by car. Can you use area code to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduated from University. Seaboard do clowns every Sunday near Lake Beaver on the countdown before noon.
The Sahara Desert is the leagest desert, the Nile river is the longest river, and the pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mt. blank is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in Weston yo Lupa. Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to school by bike. I eat lunch and learn at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduate from University. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake viwa and comes home before noon.
The Sahara desert is the largest desert, Shania libra is the longest labor in the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mount Blanc is the highest mountain in the office and also in Western Europe Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada are in the United States of America. I’m going to the school by bike I eat lunch at the noon at the school dad goes to work by Cara he usually goes to bed at 11 tonight last year my sister graduate from the University he goes to church every Sunday near the lake view our incomes to home be home at noon. I’m going to the school by bike I eat lunch at the noon at the school dad goes to work by Cara he usually goes to bed at 11 at night last year my sister graduate from the University he goes to church every Sunday near the lake be our incomes to home be home at noon
The Sahara desert is the largest desert, the Nile river is the longest River, and the pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mount blank is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in Weston yo Lupa. Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to school by bike. I eat lunch and learn at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Let’s hear my sister graduated from University. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake viva and comes home before noon.
The Sahara desert is the largest desert the Nile river is the longest river and the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world.
返信削除Mt. Blanc is the highest mountain in Alps and also in Western Europe.
Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and United States of America
I go to school by bike. I eat lunch at noon at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. 
削除Last year my sister graduate from University. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake Bieber and comes home before noon
The Sahara desert is the largest desert, Zenaida labor is the longest deliver, and the Pacific Ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mountain blank is the highest mountain in the outer place and also in western Europe. Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and The united the states of America .
返信削除
削除I go to school by bike. I eat lunch at the noon at school. Dad got to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduated from the University. She goes into church every Sunday near the Lake Biwa and comes home before the noon.
The Sahara desert is the largest desert, the Nile river is the longest river, and the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mountain blank is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in western Europe. Niagara falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America.
返信削除I go to school by bike. I eat lunch at noon at school. That goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night.
Last year my sister graduated from university. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake Biwa and comes home before noon.
Wrong boat Cindy a black pen. He gave her the pen. She liked it a lot. I take a sugar in my tea. Could you pass me the sugar. The Sahara desert is the largest desert the Nila Bieber is the longest river and the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mountain blank is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in western Europe. Niagara fall is on border of Canada and United States of America. I go to school by bike. I eat lunch at noon at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduated from University. She goes to church every Sunday Near Lakeview and come home before noon.
返信削除The Sahara desert is the Rochester desert banana river is the longest river and the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mount Bronx is the highest mountain in CR plus and also in Western Europe. Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America.
返信削除I go to a school by bike. I eat lunch at I knew at School. That gets to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night.
Last year my sister graduated from the University. She goes to the church every Sunday near the lake PR and comes home before the noon.
The Sahara dessert is the largest desert, the no Nile river is the longest river, and Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mount Brown is the highest mountain in that a person and also in Westtown Europe. Niagara force is on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to school by bike. I ate lunch at noon at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduated from University.She goes to church every Sunday yeah right vera and comes home before noon.
返信削除The Sahara desert is the largest desert, the Nile river is the longest River, and the pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mount blank is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in Weston yo Lupa. Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to school by bike. I eat lunch and learn at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Let’s hear my sister graduated from University. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake viva and comes home before noon.
返信削除The Sahara desert is the biggest dessert, sinai river is the longest Labor and the pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mount Blanc Is the highest mountain in the Alps and also investing your love.Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America.
返信削除I go to school by bike. I eat Lunch at noon at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night.Last year my sister graduated from University. She goes to church every Sunday near Rigby were and Comes home before noon.
The Sahara desert is the largest desert, the nano labor is the longest labor, and the pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world.
返信削除Mr. Brent is the highest mountain in the are the pools and also in where is the yellow.
Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America.
I go to school by bike. I eat lunch at noon at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night.
Last year my sister graduated from University. She goes to church every Sunday near Lakeview where are you comes home before noon.
The Sahara Desert is the largest desert, the Nile River is the longest river, and the Pacific Ocean is the biggest ocean in the world.
Mt. Blanc is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in Western Europe.
She goes to church every Sunday near Lake Biwa and comes home before noon.
The Sahara desert is the largest desert, the Nile river is the longest river, and the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mountain blank is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in western Europe. Niagara falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America.
返信削除I go to school by bike. I eat lunch at noon at school. That goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night.
Last year my sister graduated from university. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake Biwa and comes home before noon.
The Sahara desert is salad yesterday that the night of the barista learned yesterday but under the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world.Mount a prank is the highest mountain in that artist and also in Vista and see Niagara Falls is on the powder or America.
返信削除Top Sahara Desert is the largest desert the Nile river is the longest river in the park fake ocean is the biggest ocean in the world.
返信削除Mounted frog is the highest mountain in the Alps and also investment. yeah I got off work it's on the border of Canada and the United States of America.
I go to school by bike`. I eat ranch at new at school. Dog goes to work by car. Can you use area code to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduated from University. Seaboard do clowns every Sunday near Lake Beaver on the countdown before noon.
The Sahara Desert is the leagest desert, the Nile river is the longest river, and the pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mt. blank is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in Weston yo Lupa. Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America. I go to school by bike. I eat lunch and learn at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Last year my sister graduate from University. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake viwa and comes home before noon.
返信削除The Sahara desert is the largest desert, Shania libra is the longest labor in the Pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mount Blanc is the highest mountain in the office and also in Western Europe Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada are in the United States of America. I’m going to the school by bike I eat lunch at the noon at the school dad goes to work by Cara he usually goes to bed at 11 tonight last year my sister graduate from the University he goes to church every Sunday near the lake view our incomes to home be home at noon. I’m going to the school by bike I eat lunch at the noon at the school dad goes to work by Cara he usually goes to bed at 11 at night last year my sister graduate from the University he goes to church every Sunday near the lake be our incomes to home be home at noon
返信削除
返信削除The Sahara desert is the largest desert, the Nile river is the longest River, and the pacific ocean is the biggest ocean in the world. Mount blank is the highest mountain in the Alps and also in Weston yo Lupa. Niagara Falls is on the border of Canada and the United States of America.
I go to school by bike. I eat lunch and learn at school. Dad goes to work by car. He usually goes to bed at 11 at night. Let’s hear my sister graduated from University. She goes to church every Sunday near Lake viva and comes home before noon.