Do you know anything about Finland. Next week I'm giving a presentation about that country. Let's see I know that Finland is famous for over as and it's the home of the moment. Oh I've also heard that finished people think education is very important.They don't pay money for school and even for school lunches. Well that's good.
I learned all of my action are connected so if I do a lot of good things for others it will return . It is important to help others because it is a key to be a lucky person . If you want to have a good luck you have to do a lot of good things .
Without my parents support I couldn’t have graduated from college But for help your health I would have given up along time ago Some seems strange is happening otherwise he would not act like this
Who is the who is the queen and not help but be conscious of the danger of around all around, he believe believe it's in great creepy as a source of courage. We can keep creepy going only if each one of you becomes a reporter. Dear hearts snatch please ride with pride when they saw the long walk in the newspaper.
Who is the who is the queen and not help but be conscious of the danger of around all around, he believe believe it's in great creepy as a source of courage. We can keep creepy going only if each one of you becomes a reporter. Dear hearts snatch please ride with pride when they saw the long walk in the newspaper.
All of his relatives got together at the restaurant for his birthday. You should answer each of the questions in English. Both my daughters were surprised at the view from the window.99
Judo was broadback by American occupation in Japan by early 1950s. In 1959 the woman rachna rusty took participate in the YMCA competition but goes over it was a woman the tournament organizers didn't like that woman player so she was given up her trophy.
Judo was brought back by American occupation in Japan by early 1950s. In 1959 the woman the rena rusty took participate in the YMCA competition but the organizers didn't like the woman player so she was given up her trophy.
The players let the ball bounce up to two times before returning it. The breathtaking the movies over the place and I made it to him Since then he has been playing with the salt, today I will get stronger done and I watch yesterday, and tomorrow, stronger than nine hours today.She’s dead he has been playing with that thought, today I will get Store all got done and I watch yesterday, and it tomorrow, so I’m glad John night out today
The players let the ball bounce up to two times before returning it. The breathtaking the movies over the place and I made it to him Since then he has been playing with the salt, today I will get stronger done and I watch yesterday, and tomorrow, stronger than nine hours today.
Do you know anything about Finland. Next week I'm giving a presentation about that country. Let's see I know that Finland is famous for over as and it's the home of the moment. Oh I've also heard that finished people think education is very important.They don't pay money for school and even for school lunches. Well that's good.
返信削除Very well spoken and described.
削除Which words/phrases are important to you?
I learned all of my action are connected so if I do a lot of good things for others it will return .
返信削除It is important to help others because it is a key to be a lucky person .
If you want to have a good luck you have to do a lot of good things .
Well spoken.
削除Sounds like a proverb.
Without my parents support I couldn’t have graduated from college
返信削除But for help your health I would have given up along time ago
Some seems strange is happening otherwise he would not act like this
Well spoken.
削除#3 something?
is happening?
Who is the who is the queen and not help but be conscious of the danger of around all around, he believe believe it's in great creepy as a source of courage.
返信削除We can keep creepy going only if each one of you becomes a reporter.
Dear hearts snatch please ride with pride when they saw the long walk in the newspaper.
Type the sentences to make it sure you learn these sentences.
削除Who is the who is the queen and not help but be conscious of the danger of around all around, he believe believe it's in great creepy as a source of courage.
返信削除We can keep creepy going only if each one of you becomes a reporter.
Dear hearts snatch please ride with pride when they saw the long walk in the newspaper.
If only Bob were here.
返信削除My brother talks as if he knew everything.
If it weren’t for sports, my life would be pretty doll.
If only Bob were here.
削除My brother talks as if he knew everything.
If it weren't for sports, my life would be pretty dull.
Very well studied and learned.
削除if I had enough money, I could buy it .
返信削除if I had finished my homework, I could have gone with you.
if she were honest, I might make friends with her
If I had enough money, I could buy it.
削除If I had finished my homework, I could have gone with you.
If she were honest, I might make friends wih her.
Well spoken and learned!
削除All of his relatives got together at the restaurant for his birthday.
返信削除You should answer each of the questions in English.
Both my daughters were surprised at the view from the window.99
both of my daughters?
削除window 99<=?
We walked along the river.
返信削除Can you swim across this river?
The travelers walked through the forest.
You seem to have learned to use across, along, through!
削除Judo was broadback by American occupation in Japan by early 1950s. In 1959 the woman rachna rusty took participate in the YMCA competition but goes over it was a woman the tournament organizers didn't like that woman player so she was given up her trophy.
返信削除Type the correct sentences to make sure to learn the sentences.
削除Judo was brought back by American occupation in Japan by early 1950s. In 1959 the woman the rena rusty took participate in the YMCA competition but the organizers didn't like the woman player so she was given up her trophy.
削除The players let the ball bounce up to two times before returning it.
返信削除The breathtaking the movies over the place and I made it to him
Since then he has been playing with the salt, today I will get stronger done and I watch yesterday, and tomorrow, stronger than nine hours today.She’s dead he has been playing with that thought, today I will get Store all got done and I watch yesterday, and it tomorrow, so I’m glad John night out today
削除The players let the ball bounce up to two times before returning it.
The breathtaking the movies over the place and I made it to him
Since then he has been playing with the salt, today I will get stronger done and I watch yesterday, and tomorrow, stronger than nine hours today.
Very well practiced and learned!
削除