In 1963 over 200000 people gathered in Washington DC to support justice for all. Dr King made a great speech from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Here are some of the words spoken by him.
Kyoto is a city which has a long history. The dog which lives near my house was barking all night last night. The woman who took this picture moved to New York.
And Julie still owed to begin as soon as the Germans came. We must wear a yellow star. We can either use the train we’re riding cards. We must stay in our homes from 8 PM to 6 AM. We cannot go to theaters, movies or any other kind of entertainment. There are too many rows to remember.
When she back home, mom is cooking in the kitchen. The famous cherry tree in this park is over there. I have been studying hard for the last three years.
Sapporo snow festival It’s one of the largest winter festival in Japan. You can see a lot of beautiful and wonderful ice sculpture at that festival. If you visit Sapporo snow festival at night, You can enjoy seeing the ice sculpture with lights.
In 1963 over 200000 people gathered in Washington DC to support justice for all.
返信削除Dr King made a great speech from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.
Here are some of the words spoken by him.
Very good work.
削除You spoke those names very well!
Is there a day when you are free this week?
返信削除This is the season when the leaves turn red.
Tell me how you got to know him.
Very good!
削除Make sure to remember "get to know."
Not to me so sick he wrote button.
返信削除It is one of the most popular books in Japan.
He taught English in Matsuyama.
Natsume Soseki wrote Botchan
Sentences #1 and #3 don't look particularly important.
削除Kyoto is a city which has a long history.
返信削除The dog which lives near my house was barking all night last night.
The woman who took this picture moved to New York.
Good work.
削除#1, #2 => usually "that" instead of "which"
we began crossing the river by boat.
返信削除my father gave up smoking last summer.
I want to reserve the tennis court for tomorrow.
Good work.
削除#3 "the" or "a" Do you understand the difference in this case?
And Julie still owed to begin as soon as the Germans came. We must wear a yellow star. We can either use the train we’re riding cards. We must stay in our homes from 8 PM to 6 AM. We cannot go to theaters, movies or any other kind of entertainment. There are too many rows to remember.
返信削除Anti-Jewish laws began as soon as the Germans came.
削除We can neither use the train no ride in cars.
There are too many rules to remember.
Very good study.
削除#2 neither A nor B <= important!
When she back home, mom is cooking in the kitchen.
返信削除The famous cherry tree in this park is over there.
I have been studying hard for the last three years.
#1 missing a verb!
削除Well, I like this shirt. But it looks a little small for me. Do you have a bigger one?
返信削除Is this it for 10 minutes?
削除Sapporo snow festival It’s one of the largest winter festival in Japan.
返信削除You can see a lot of beautiful and wonderful ice sculpture at that festival.
If you visit Sapporo snow festival at night, You can enjoy seeing the ice sculpture with lights.
#1 festival???
削除#2, 3 sculpture???
I am shy and quiet on some “the shyness disappears. I play to win. I always have. Please pass nearby just a game to me even
返信削除You need to type the correct sentences.
削除I was born in March I’ll thousand 982.
返信削除We have to finish it by tomorrow.
Is this it for 10 minutes?
削除I saw a picture of that Picasso hunt paint it.
返信削除It was easiest and I had expected.
Steve had been waiting for 20 minutes when the pizza was delivered.
I saw a picture of that Picasso had paint it.
It was easier than I had expected.
#1 a picture of that Picasso had paint it.<=???
削除