ID:951 3417 3466 PW:1810013
I like cats better than dogs.This is the best way to study English.I need more books to study.
Very well!
This is a truly fantastic view, isn’’t it?Jim drank a whole bottle of coda, didn’t he?
coda???
I stopped talking and sat on the bench.I’d always remember meeting prime Minister Abbet.She tried to catch butterfly, but she couldn’t.I stopped talking and sat on a bench. I’ll always remember meeting Prime Minister Abe.
Very well!catch butterfly=>
I had chances to meet many people flom many countries.They had many different ways of life.Island that I could make choices in my old life.
I had chances to meet people from many countries.I learned that I could make choices in my own life.
Well practiced.
The woman I wanted to meet wasn’t at home.Is there anything I can do for you. Sapporo is one of the cities that I want to visit.
Very well practiced and learned.
You should go home if you feel sick. I need something for a cold.Take this medicine after each meal.
mr. Smith boat a baseball glove for his song. she made her daughter a nice sweater. we made Julio captain of our team.Mr. Smith bought a baseball glove for his son.She made her daughter a nice sweater.We made Julia captain of our team.
Very well practiced and learned.#3 just captain?
I went to my favorite sweet shop with my mother last Saturday.We met a young woman who just started to work there.
Suffering was a greatest artist of the silence.He shows his feelings with sister. He said sister is a long word which everyone can understand.Chaplin Gesture
When you correct, type the entire sentence.
Chaplin was a great artist of the silence.He shows his feelings with gesture.He said gesture is a word which everyone can understand.
In Tokyo, there is a place where we can eat delicious sushi.Is there any place round here where I can park?Watch how he hits the ball.
Very well practiced and learned.#1 just one place?
Will you stop talking, please?Everyone has the right to live peacefully.It is difficult for him to continue this work.
I like cats better than dogs.
返信削除This is the best way to study English.
I need more books to study.
Very well!
削除This is a truly fantastic view, isn’’t it?
返信削除Jim drank a whole bottle of coda, didn’t he?
coda???
削除I stopped talking and sat on the bench.
返信削除I’d always remember meeting prime Minister Abbet.
She tried to catch butterfly, but she couldn’t.
I stopped talking and sat on a bench.
I’ll always remember meeting Prime Minister Abe.
Very well!
削除catch butterfly=>
I had chances to meet many people flom many countries.
返信削除They had many different ways of life.
Island that I could make choices in my old life.
I had chances to meet people from many countries.
削除I learned that I could make choices in my own life.
Well practiced.
削除The woman I wanted to meet wasn’t at home.
返信削除Is there anything I can do for you.
Sapporo is one of the cities that I want to visit.
Very well practiced and learned.
削除You should go home if you feel sick.
返信削除I need something for a cold.
Take this medicine after each meal.
Very well practiced and learned.
削除mr. Smith boat a baseball glove for his song.
返信削除she made her daughter a nice sweater.
we made Julio captain of our team.
Mr. Smith bought a baseball glove for his son.
She made her daughter a nice sweater.
We made Julia captain of our team.
Very well practiced and learned.
削除#3 just captain?
I went to my favorite sweet shop with my mother last Saturday.
返信削除We met a young woman who just started to work there.
Very well practiced and learned.
削除Suffering was a greatest artist of the silence.
返信削除He shows his feelings with sister. He said sister is a long word which everyone can understand.
Chaplin
Gesture
When you correct, type the entire sentence.
削除Chaplin was a great artist of the silence.
削除He shows his feelings with gesture.
He said gesture is a word which everyone can understand.
In Tokyo, there is a place where we can eat delicious sushi.
返信削除Is there any place round here where I can park?
Watch how he hits the ball.
Very well practiced and learned.
削除#1 just one place?
Will you stop talking, please?
返信削除Everyone has the right to live peacefully.
It is difficult for him to continue this work.
Very well practiced and learned.
削除