It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train. I got off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation on the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal, only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend.
It wsa rainning, so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time, There weren't many passenger on the train. I got on the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival
It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train. I got off the train at the airport. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal, only one abroad traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her
It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train. I got off the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation on the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal, only one foreign traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend.
返信削除It wsa rainning, so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time, There weren't many passenger on the train.
返信削除I got on the train at the airport on time. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival
It was raining, so my dad took a bus to the station but I rode my bike as usual. I got on the train for my destination on time. There weren’t many passengers on the train. I got off the train at the airport. The city has good public transportation to the airport. Then I went to the departure terminal first by mistake, so I had to run down to the arrival terminal to meet my friend from Japan. When I got to the arrival terminal, only one abroad traveler was standing in the middle of the lobby. It was my friend. She was holding her
返信削除