I like 8th photo. Because the laughing two zebras look very cute. I was very surprised because I had never seen a laughing zebras. I want to know more about zebras and other animals.
I like the picture of a lion the best. Because this lion is small but dynamic. Lions hunt when they grow up, so this lion is fighting something big is cool.
I like the ninth photo the best of those photos. The right penguin’s head glowed orange and I was surprised. Also, the penguin is cute and funny. I was healed by the photo and it makes my heart warm.
I like last photo the best. I like it because the little chimpanzee looks like my sister. When she watches TV, she has the same posture as this chimpanzee.
Melinda works at a City Hall in Silver city. I will moving trash cans from the park. That way the city will not have to correct trash cans. The city agreed. Lately however they received and complained The city decided to charge him for the money if the people doing this.
I like 12th photo.
返信削除The little monkey is taking a big attitude.
I like his attitude. It’s very interesting.
I ilke polar bears the best. They are match well in the ice. They are so pretty.
返信削除I like No.12.
返信削除I chose No.12 because the little chimpanzee is very cute.
I am healed to see the photo he is relaxing on his mother's lap.
I like last photo.
返信削除Because I think little monkey looks very cute.
And this photo looks very happy to me.
I like 8th photo.
返信削除Because the laughing two zebras look very cute.
I was very surprised because I had never seen a laughing zebras.
I want to know more about zebras and other animals.
I like the picture of a lion the best.
返信削除Because this lion is small but dynamic.
Lions hunt when they grow up, so this lion is fighting something big is cool.
I like 12th photo.
返信削除Because the little chimpanzee is cute.
I want to play with this chimpanzee in the zoo.
I like 1st photo.
返信削除Because the monkey’s face looks very red and happy.
Monkey is raising his hands and foots. It’s very fun.
I like the ninth photo the best of those photos.
返信削除The right penguin’s head glowed orange and I was surprised.
Also, the penguin is cute and funny.
I was healed by the photo and it makes my heart warm.
I like 10th photo the best because the rabbit is very cute. The Fluff and rabbit are nice combination.
返信削除I like last photo the best.
返信削除I like it because the little chimpanzee looks like my sister.
When she watches TV, she has the same posture as this chimpanzee.
I like 3th photo the best.
返信削除I like it because it is very interesting for me.
The elephant in this photo is mean.
I like 7th photo the best.
返信削除The birds is so cute and colorful.
And I’ve never seen this moment.
Melinda works at a City Hall in Silver city.
返信削除I will moving trash cans from the park.
That way the city will not have to correct trash cans.
The city agreed.
Lately however they received and complained
The city decided to charge him for the money if the people doing this.