2020年3月23日月曜日

Writing Assignment-Sr.1-Mar.23

Read the writing example
=> Write about someone you know well 
      in 4-5 sentences in the past tense and 2-3 sentences in the present tense
Post your writing by the end of Tuesday.
Start your writing with: I’ll write about …

27 件のコメント:

  1. I will write about my friend Momoka.
    She was born in Tokyo in 2004.
    The first time I met her was the entrance ceremony 3 years ago.
    She was little shy at first.
    She entered the track and field club with me.
    She went to Hong Kong for a year.
    So she is good at English.
    Now she is very friendly, So she has a lot of friends.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good writing.
      #3 which entrance ceremony?
      #6 ... when she ...
      #8 Now ... and has ...
      No need to use "so"

      削除
    2. The first time I met her was the Junior high school entrance ceremony 3 years ago.
      She went to Hong Kong when she was 2nd grader for a year.
      Now she is very friendly she has a lot of friends.

      削除
  2. I’ll write about my brother.
    He was born in Shinjuku, Tokyo in 1998.
    When he started elementary school, he was a little rascal.
    He used to take a swimming lesson and kendo every week.
    When he was 11 he started studying for junior high school entrance exams.
    I remember when he passed his entrance exam, he was so so happy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good writing.
      #6 He looked/was ... when he ...
      Need two sentences in the present tense about him (Not you remember)

      削除
  3. I will write about my little sister.
    She was born in Nakano, Tokyo in 2007.
    She entered Shotoku elementary school in Musashino.
    And now, she is in the fifth grades in this school.
    She likes to play basketball, so we sometimes go to the park to play basketball.
    She runs very fast and she runs faster than me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You need to write two more sentences in the past tense.
      #3 this =>

      削除
    2. And now, she is int he fifth grades in that school.
      And she is so funny, so I spend a fun time every day.
      She is very kind and I love her.

      削除
  4. I’ll write about my brother.
    He was born in Tokyo in 1995.
    When he started elementary school, he was full of curious.
    He used to take a baseball practice every week.
    When he was eleven, he started swimming.
    He could swim fifty meters when he was twenty.
    He is a college student now.
    He has loved watching baseball even now, so he wants to be a scout for foreign players who are speaking Spanish as well as English.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good writing. Correct the errors and think why they are incorrect.
      #3 full of curious=> curiosity
      #8 has loved => loves
      who are speaking => speak

      削除
  5. I’ll write about my best friend Shinnosuke.
    He was born in Tokyo in 2004.
    He looked shy when he entered elementary school.
    Day by day he became friendly.
    We entered different junior high school but we are hanging out these days.
    He used to play soccer, and now he plays soccer hard.
    He wants to be a professional soccer player.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good writing!
      #5 ... school from mine, but ...
      #6 ..., and now => ... but he ...

      削除
    2. We entered different junior high school from mine, but we are hanging out these days.
      He used to play soccer but he plays soccer hard.

      削除
  6. I’ll write about my sister.
    She was born in Tokyo in 2001.
    When she started elementary school, she was shy.
    After a year, she became friendly and made more friends.
    She used to take a piano lesson every week for 8 years.
    She is busy now, so she doesn’t play the piano.
    But she always says she wants to play the piano again.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good writing.
      #7 => ... any longer
      #8 But ...=> However, she

      削除
    2. She is busy now, so she doesn’t play the piano any longer.
      However, she always says she wants to play the piano again.

      削除
  7. I ‘ll write about my best friend Shunya.
    He was born in Toyama in 2004.
    I met him when we started elementary school.
    Since then I often play soccer with him in the park from near my house.
    When we were seven years old, he joined soccer club and I joined baseball club.
    Since then, I did not play with him.
    But when we were 9th grader, I became the same class with him.
    I came to play with him together again.
    So, my best friend is Shunya.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You are writing more about you, rather than him.
      Write sentences using "he" as the subject.
      #4 I often play=>
      #6 play what?
      => we ...
      #7 I became the same class => we ...
      #8 play what?

      削除
    2. Since then he often played soccer with me.
      We did not play soccer.
      We became the same class.
      We came to play soccer.

      削除
  8. I’ll write about my friend Kotoko.
    She was born in Hyogo in 2006.
    She was shy when she entered elementary school, but she became active after a few years.
    She used to take a piano lesson but she studied hard to entered junior high school so she quit it.
    She couldn’t play with her friends since she was in the high grade in elementary school.
    Now, she likes music the best and she plays the cello in the school orchestra.
    She is taking a piano lesson again.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good Writing.
      #4 she studied hard to entered junior high school so she quit it
      => she quit it to ...
      #5 => She became too busy to ...

      削除
    2. She used to take a piano lesson but she quit it to study hard to entered junior high school.
      She became too busy to play with her friends since she was in the high grade in elementary school.

      削除
  9. I’ll write about my sister Suzu.
    She was born in Kanagawa in 2007.
    She was active when she entered elementary school.
    She usually went to swimming school twice a week.
    She could swim well but she quit swimming when we moved to Tokyo.
    Now, she is on the badminton club.
    She practices hard everyday but she always enjoys the practice.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. She used to swim when she was lower elementary students.

      削除
  10. I’ll write about my sister Asuka.
    She was born in Tokyo in 2008.
    She was crybaby when she was little, but she was overcame crybaby a few years ago.
    When she was five, we moved to Mitaka.
    When she started elementary school, she met her best friend.
    Now, she is study hard for the junior high school entrance examination.
    She go to cram school every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

    返信削除
  11. I am sorry that I couldn't turn in my homework on time.

    返信削除
  12. I will write about my sister Risa.
    She was born in Tokyo in 2002.
    She started playing basketball when she was 10.
    She also play the piano for 5 years.
    when she graduates high school, she met many friends.
    Now, she is studying about entrance exam for university.
    She is very busy these days but she enjoys studying.

    返信削除