I have lost the bag with my sister about for me last year. This is a dictionary which my father used when he was a student. The computer which he used yesterday doesn’t work today.
Mr. Carter had to decide between doing his work and helping the child. He decide to do his work. What do you think of his decision? What would you do?
Day and night men women and children are taken away. Families are separated. Women returning home from shopping and find their house are shut up. Tutoring came home from school and find the parents are gone. The shoes are in on the streets have no cars no cabs no socks and no her health system . They are so hungry does they even eat all the carrots . They are too many to learn like this to count .
Women return home from shopping and find their houses are shut up. Children come home from school and find their parents are gone. The children on the streets have no coats, no caps, no socks and on one helps them. They are so hungry that they even eat old carrots. There are too many children like this to count.
would you like some sandwiches? Yes, please. May I use the bathroom? Yes, of course. Where should I go when I visit Okinawa? Shall I drive you home? No, thanks.
The national beauty over the water island is fragile.
返信削除So many places have it loose to protect it.
They also limit visitors.
The natural beauty of the Ogasawara Island is fragile.
So many places have rules to protect it.
Very good learning.
削除You pronounced "fragile" properly!
#3 ... limit the number of visitors <= should be this way
Dad are you OK?
返信削除Oh cabbie! A dog was barking all night last night. It kept me awake.
Oh, Kevin!
削除Good.
削除But is #1 worth spending time?
His dream is to be a singer.
返信削除I don’t know which teachers to choose.
He checked his wrist twice so us not forget anything.
I don’t know which to choose.
削除He checked his list twice so as not forget anything.
#2 so as not to ...
削除I have lost the bag with my sister about for me last year. This is a dictionary which my father used when he was a student.
返信削除The computer which he used yesterday doesn’t work today.
I have lost the bag with my sister bought for me last year.
削除#1 ... which my sister ...
削除They usually use "that" for "which" in these simle cases.
Mr. Carter had to decide between doing his work and helping the child. He decide to do his work. What do you think of his decision? What would you do?
返信削除#2 decide=>
削除#4 ... if you were him?
Would you like some help? Could you tell me the way to the station? Go straight down the street and turn right at the second light.
返信削除Go straight down this street.
削除Good. Make sure to learn how to give directions to foreigners!
削除Day and night men women and children are taken away. Families are separated. Women returning home from shopping and find their house are shut up. Tutoring came home from school and find the parents are gone.
返信削除The shoes are in on the streets have no cars no cabs no socks and no her health system .
They are so hungry does they even eat all the carrots .
They are too many to learn like this to count .
Women return home from shopping and find their houses are shut up.
削除Children come home from school and find their parents are gone.
The children on the streets have no coats, no caps, no socks and on one helps them.
They are so hungry that they even eat old carrots.
There are too many children like this to count.
Good learning.
削除What a sad story. Where is this place, Syria?
I know a man whose daughter has either a female finger.
返信削除The boy who is here either shut is my son.
#1 ???
削除#2 ???
Have you packed your suitcase yet?
返信削除Tom has been to Thailand many times.
The police have been unable to serve the crime.
The police have been unable to solve the crime.
Very good.
削除would you like some sandwiches? Yes, please.
返信削除May I use the bathroom? Yes, of course.
Where should I go when I visit Okinawa?
Shall I drive you home? No, thanks.
Very good.
削除I want to be a good person to all the people.
返信削除All the people on the hours is one family.
We should help each other anytime.
On the earth
削除Good learning.
削除Can you pronounce "forth" properly?