2020年3月7日土曜日

Schoolwork-Sr.2-Mar.7

25 件のコメント:

  1. Let's see I know that Finland is famous for auroras and it's home of the moomins. oh I've also heard that Finnish people think it education is very important. they don't pay money for school and even for school lunches.
    that's a good point. Anything else. I'm a teacher said that many students were once first in p i s a. I think they are still at the top. okay I will talk about finished education then thanks for your help.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. If you remember all these sentences, it's great as you pronounced most words correctly.
      But which phrases/expressions are important?

      削除
  2. Katharina Witt is a very popular skater.
    She performed to the song “ where have all the flowers gone” in Lillehammer Olympic Games.
    She expressed her anger against war.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 does not have any key phrase.
      #2 Lillehammer <= very difficult to pronounce!

      削除
  3. My brother talks as if he knew everything
    If it weren’t for sports my life would be pretty dull
    It’s time we say goodbye

    返信削除
  4. Never have I said such an amazing performance!
    However, they often find it difficult to do so.
    Many Japanese people think it’s natural that they keep the PCs around them clean.

    返信削除
  5. I don't know how William went back to school.
    I don't know how where he went after that.
    Please tell me who supported him.

    返信削除
  6. Nothing is as precious as life.
    Nothing is more precious than life.
    Life is more precious than anything else.

    返信削除
  7. Without water, no living things get leave.
    With more attention, he wouldn’t have had the accident.
    Otherwise, I would have gone to see a movie.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Without water, no living things could live.

      削除
    2. Very well learned, spoken, and corrected!

      削除
  8. if it should rain tomorrow, I will not go.
    if she were to know that, she would get angry.
    I wish I could help you.
    I wish I had taken a taxi.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well learned and spoken.
      #1 if it should rain => Usually, If it rains tomorrow

      削除
  9. Although Ruda could nit help but he conscious of the danger all around, he believed in Klepy as a source of courage.
    We can keep Klepy going when we each one of you becomes a reporter.
    Their hearts swelled with pride then just sold the one on work in the newspaper.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well learned and spoken.
      Did you remember all these?

      削除
  10. If you want to success with something, you have to try hard.
    Never give up is very important bat you have to take a break too.

    返信削除
  11. There are afriski richetta Japanese traditional goods. You can use that instead about the dyed or laminated wrapping paper which is unsustainably.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. There are a froshiki which is Japanese traditional goods.

      削除
    2. #1 There are a?
      #2 is unsustainably=>

      削除
    3. There are a froshiki which is Japanese traditional goods. You can use that instead about the dyed or laminated wrapping paper which is not good for the environment.

      削除