Karen I really going to miss you when I go to a different school last month. I miss you too but we will be a friend We can email each other. I know but it’s not the same. Well.What enjoy it?
Carrie I miss you I really going to different school next month. I’ve miss you too but you really make a friends. We can email each other and meet on our weekend. I know it is not true the same. Why if you like the school you enjoy it.
Karen I’m really going to miss you when I went to go to different high school. I will miss you but we will still be friends. We can email each other and meet on the weekends. But it's not the scene how do you left the school for a month. Just enjoy it.
Can I merge were missing do you next to month I will miss you too but how are we friends to We can we email each other and meet every weekend I know but it’s not the same Well this ring the same after school Let’s
Karen I’m going to miss you when I go to different school next month. I am miss you too but we were still friend. We can email each other and meet on weekends. I know but it’s not too sane.
Kelly, I will really miss you when I go to different school next month. I will miss you too but we will still to be friend We can send email and meet on the weekend. I know, but it’s not the same. Oh I see, but there is a little month do you race it let’s enjoy it.
Karen I really going to miss you when I go to a different school next month. I’ll miss you too but we still friends.  He can email each other and meet together weekendHe. I know but it is not same.  let’s enjoy it
Telling I am really going to miss you when you go to another school next month. I’ll miss you too but still be friend. We can email each other and I know but it’s not the same. I see but there is a little month. Let’s enjoy it.
Karen I’m really going to miss you when I went to go to different high school. I will miss you too.but we will still be friends. We can email each other and meet weekends. left the school for a month. Let’s enjoy it.
Kayden idea when you’re going to miss you when I go to a different school Moms . I miss you do you but we will be friend.you can email each other do you need it. I know what it’s a not same. Enjoying it
Karen I really going to miss you when I go to a different school last month.
返信削除I miss you too but we will be a friend We can email each other. I know but it’s not the same.
Well.What enjoy it?
Carrie I miss you I really going to different school next month.
返信削除I’ve miss you too but you really make a friends.
We can email each other and meet on our weekend.
I know it is not true the same.
Why if you like the school you enjoy it.
Karen I’m really going to miss you when I went to go to different high school. I will miss you but we will still be friends. We can email each other and meet on the weekends. But it's not the scene how do you left the school for a month. Just enjoy it.
返信削除Can I merge were missing do you next to month
返信削除I will miss you too but how are we friends to
We can we email each other and meet every weekend
I know but it’s not the same
Well this ring the same after school Let’s
Karen I’m going to miss you when I go to different school next month.
返信削除I am miss you too but we were still friend.
We can email each other and meet on weekends.
I know but it’s not too sane.
Kelly, I will really miss you when I go to different school next month.
返信削除I will miss you too but we will still to be friend
We can send email and meet on the weekend.
I know, but it’s not the same.
Oh I see, but there is a little month do you race it let’s enjoy it.
Karen I really going to miss you when I go to a different school next month.
返信削除I’ll miss you too but we still friends. 
He can email each other and meet together weekendHe.
I know but it is not same.
 let’s enjoy it
Telling I am really going to miss you when you go to another school next month.
返信削除I’ll miss you too but still be friend.
We can email each other and
I know but it’s not the same.
I see but there is a little month.
Let’s enjoy it.
Karen I’m really going to miss you when I went to go to different high school.
返信削除I will miss you too.but we will still be friends.
We can email each other and meet weekends.
left the school for a month. Let’s enjoy it.
Kayden idea when you’re going to miss you when I go to a different school Moms . I miss you do you but we will be friend.you can email each other do you need it. I know what it’s a not same. Enjoying it
返信削除