2020年7月15日水曜日

STT Reading-Sr.2-Jul.15

Read aloud part 1, 2=> STT Reading
Read aloud part 3, 4=> STT Reading <=Post as Reply

12 件のコメント:

  1. I am a market researcher. I work for a large company. I research what people want and need. I help businesses make decisions about what to sell, where to sell it, and how to sell it. I need to know how to read the data. I need to explain my ideas as well. I think about big ideas. It is interesting work.
    I am a videographer. I make videos for businesses. I learn about the company and what its knees. I make the video in different places. I edit the video in my quiet home office. I need to be independent and creative. I have flexible hours. I work when I want. I travel a lot. I like to work alone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I’m a bioengineer in a University Hospital. I use engineering to solve medical problems. I work with a team of doctors and engineers. We make artificial body parts for patients. We worked together for many years on one thing. We make a body part, test it and make it better.
      I’m event planner. I work for a big hotel. I plan big events. I blame all the details the food, the activities, the transportation, the schedules. I need to be very organized and good with details. I need to work well with people. My work is fun. I need to many different people. I make people happy. That makes me happy.

      削除
  2. I'm a market researcher. I work for a large company. I research what people want and need. I help businesses make decisions about what to sell where to sell it and how to sell it. I need to know how to read a data. I need to explain my idea Vail. I think about big ideas. It is interesting look. I'm a videographer. I make videos for businesses. I'm self-employed. I have a home office but I travel a lot. A company asks me to make a video I learn about the company and what it needs. I make the video in different places I edit the video in my quiet home office. I need to be independent and creative. I have flexible hours I work when I want. I have flexible hours. I look when I want. I travel a lot. I like to work alone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm a bioengineer in University hospital. I use engineering to solve medical problems. I work with a team of doctors and engineers. We make artificial body parts for patients. We worked together for many years on one thing. We make a body part, test it, and make it better. I need to know the research. I need to be good with my hands. I need to work with a team. I like to solve problems. I like to see the results of my work. Milark helps people. It's important.
      I'm on event planner. I've worked for a big hotel. I plan big events. I plan all the details suffered the activities the transportation the schedules. I need to be very organized and good with details. I need to work well with people. My work is fun. I need many different people. I make people happy. That makes me happy.

      削除
  3. I am a market researcher. I work for a large company. I research what people want and need. I help businesses make decisions about what to sell, where to sell it, and how to sell it. I need to know how to read data. I need to explain my idea as well. I think about big ideas. It is interesting work.

    I am a videographer. I make videos for businesses. I am self-employed. I have a home office, but I travel a lot. A company asked me to make a video. I learn about the company and what it needs. I make the video in different places. I added the video in my quiet home office. I need to be independent and creative. I have flexible hours. I work when I want. I travel a lot. I like to work alone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I am a bio engineer in the University Hospital. Are use engineering to solve medical problems. I work with a team of doctors and engineers. We make artificial body parts for patients. We work together for many years on one thing. We make a body part, test it, and make it better. I need to know the research. I need to be good with my hands. I need to work well with a team. I like to solve problems. I like to see the results of my work. My work helps people. It’s important.

      I am an event planner. I work for a big hotel. I plan big events. I plan all the details the food, the activities, the transportation, the schedules. I need to be very organized and good with details. I need to work well with people. My work is fun. I meet many different people. I make people happy. That makes me happy.

      削除
  4. I’m a market researcher.I work for a large company.I research what people want and need. I help businesses make decisions about what to sell with your seller it and how to sell it.I need to know how to live data I need to explain my idea as well. I think about big ideas. it is interesting work.
    I am a videographer I make videos for business I am self-employed I have a home office but I travel a lot.A company asked me to make a video I learned about the company and what it means I make a video in different places I edit the video in my quiet home office I need to be independent and creative I have flexible hours I work when I want I travel a lot I like to work alon

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I’m a bioengineer in a university hospital. I use engineering to solve medical problems.
      I work with a team of doctors and engineers. We make artificial body parts for patients we work together for many years on one thing.We make a body part test it and make it better.
      I need to know the research. I need to be good with my hands I need to walk well with the team. I like to solve the problems I like to see the results of my work. My work helps people it’s important. I’m at event planner I work for a big hotel. I plan big events I planned all the details the food actives the transportation the schedules. My work is fun I mate many different people I make people happy that makes me happy.

      削除

  5. I am a market researcher. I work for a large company research what people want and need. I help businesses make decisions about what they sell come on with you sell it and how to sell it. I need to know how to really data. I need to explain my ID as well. I think about big ideas. It is interesting work.

    I'm a videographer. I need videos for businesses. I am self employed you. I have a home office, and I travel a lot. Co asked me to make video. I learn about the company and what it means. I make the video in different places. I idiot then video in my quiet home office. I need to be independent and created. I have flexible hours. Award when I want I travel a lot. I like to work alone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I am Oh my oh engineer in a University Hospital. Are yous ingeni ring to Seoul medical problem. I work with A team of doctors and engineers we make it official body parts for patient. We work together for many years on one thing a body part come on test is come over and make it better I need to know the research video you good with my hands. I need to work well with a team. I like to solve problems I like to see the resort on my work my work helps people. it's important.

      I'm an event planner. I work a big hotel. I plan big event previewed I land all the details the food, the activity, the transportation, and schedules. I need to be very organized and good read details. I need to work well with people. My work is fun. I need many different. I make people happy that makes me happy.

      削除
  6. I'm a market researcher.I work for a large company.I researched what people want and need.I help businesses make decisions about what is there where to send it and how to send it. I need to know how to read data.I need to explain my ideas well.I think about dig ideas.it is interesting work.
    I'm at videographer.I make videos for businesses.I am self-employed.I have a home office but I travel a lot.a company asked me to make a video.I ran the company and what it needs.I make the video in different places.I edit video in my quiet office.I need to be independent and creative.I have Brooks pool hours.I want when I want.I travel a lot.I like to work alone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm a bioengineer in the University Hospital.I use engineering to solve medical problems.I walk with that came out doctors and engineers.we make artificial body parts for patients.we worked together for many years on one thing.we make a 40% test it and make it better.I need to know the research.I need to pick it with my hands.I need to work well with a team.I'd like to start problems.I like to see the results of my work.my work helps people.it's important.
      I'm an event planner.I work for a big hotel.I plan big events.I brought all the details the fruit taxable.I need to be organized and good with details.I need to work well with people.my work is fun.I meet many different people.I make people happy.that makes me happy.

      削除