2020年7月23日木曜日

Long or Short Vacation?-Sr.1-Jul.23

Which do you prefer, a long vacation or a short vacation? 
Speak your answer in 3 sentences with two pros.


I prefer a short vacation. 
I can take days off from work more often without worrying about my job so much. 
Also, I can plan and go to more places if I have more vacations.

23 件のコメント:

  1. I prefer a long vacation.
    I can relaxing and take a long sleep more than short vacations.
    Also, I can go to more places during the long vacation so I can make many good memories.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 relax more and sleep longer

      削除
    2. I van relax more and sleep longer than short vacation.

      削除
  2. I prefer a long vacation.
    I want to spend times like I live in there.
    I don't want to have hard to schedule.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... spend long enough time in a place where I visit to feel like living there.

      削除
  3. I prefer a short vacation.
    I can go to many places during a long vacation.
    Even if I get tired from traveling, I can relax after coming home.

    返信削除
  4. I prefer a long vacation.
    We can experience many things at one travel.
    Also, I can go many places and after day two or three, they sleep well.

    返信削除
  5. I prefer a long vacation.
    I can stay home longer and I don’t have to do homework quickly.
    Also, I can go travel for a long time.

    返信削除
  6. I prefer a long vacation.
    I can travel and sleep well in the long vacation.
    Also I can problem solving about study and so on.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 ... solve more problems and study more during a long vacation.

      削除
  7. I prefer a short vacation.
    If the lang vacation, I have a lot of homework.
    Also, I can meet friends easier than long vacation.

    返信削除
  8. I prefer a short vacation.
    It doesn’t take me more money to travel.
    Also It is easier to plan a trip.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... cost me so much to make short trips

      削除
  9. I prefer a long vacation.
    I can go to travel with family.
    I can challenge new things if I have long time.

    返信削除
  10. I prefer a short vacation.
    It helps me feel positive about my life more often.
    I can find a few days for a shout vacation soon And to decide plan earlier than long vacation.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 Also, I can plan what to do during a short vacation more easily.

      削除
  11. I prefer a long vacation.
    I can take a sleep well during a long vacation.
    Also, I can go many places with my friends a lot of time.

    返信削除