2020年7月20日月曜日

Review Task-Sr.1-Jul.20


Rewrite the sentences in indirect speech.
1. My math teacher always says to us, “Solve the problem as soon as you can.” 
2. We said to him this afternoon, “Please give us more time.” 
3. Ron said to me this afternoon, “Can you lend me your dictionary?” 
4. I said to him, “Use yours.”

13 件のコメント:

  1. My math teacher always tells us to solve the problem as soon as we can.
    We asked him that afternoon to give us more time.
    Ron asked me that afternoon to lend me my dictionary.
    I asked him to use his.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Ron asked me that afternoon to lend him my dictionary.

      削除
  2. My math teacher always tells us to solve the problem as soon as we can.
    We asked him to give us more time this afternoon.
    Ron asked me to lend him my dictionary this afternoon.
    I told him to use his.

    返信削除
  3. My math teacher always tells us to solve the problem as soon as you can.
    We asked him this afternoon to give us more time.
    Ron asked to me this afternoon to lend him my dictionary.
    I told him use his.

    返信削除
  4. My math teacher always tell us to solve the problems as soon as we can.
    We asked him this afternoon to give us more time.
    Ron asked me this afternoon to lend him my dictionary.
    I told him to use his.

    返信削除
  5. My math teacher always tells us to solve the problem as soon as you can.
    We asked him this afternoon to give us more time.
    Ron asked me this afternoon to lend me my dictionary.
    I asked him to use his.

    返信削除
  6. My math teacher always tells us to solve the problem as soon as we can.
    We asked him that afternoon to give us more time.
    Ron asked me that afternoon to lend him my dictionary.
    I asked him to use his.

    返信削除
  7. My math teacher always told us to solve the problem as soon as we can.
    We asked him this afternoon to gave us more time.
    Ron asked me this afternoon to lend him my dictionary.
    I told him to use his.

    返信削除
  8. My math teacher always told us to solve the problem as soon as we can.
    We asked him this afternoon to give us more time.
    Ron told me to lend him my dictionary.
    I said him to use yours.

    返信削除
  9. My math teacher always tells us to solve the problem as soon as I can.
    We asked him to give us more time this afternoon.
    Ron asked me to lend him my dictionary this afternoon.
    I told him Use his.

    返信削除
  10. My math teacher always tells us to solve the problem as soon as we can.
    We asked him that afternoon to give us more time.
    Ron asked me that afternoon to lend him my dictionary?
    I told him to use his.

    返信削除
  11. My math teacher always tells us to solve the problem as soon as we can.
    We asked him to give us more time this afternoon.
    Ron asked me to lend my dictionary this afternoon.
    I told him to use his.

    返信削除
  12. My math teacher always told us to solve the problem as soon as we can.
    We asked him to please give us more time this afternoon.
    Ron asked me to can I lend him my dictionary this afternoon.
    I told him to use his.

    返信削除