I don't want to be a bio-engineer and I have two reason for this. First, I don't want to work one thing for many years. Researching takes very long time but I will get bored if there is no clear change for the work. Second, I don't want to sit on the chair too long. Most of bio-engineers are sitting and looking through a microscope but I will be tired If I were doing one thing and not moving.
I don't want to be a bio-engineer and I have two reason for this. First, I don't want to work on one thing for many years. Researching takes very long time so I will get bored if there is no clear change for the work. Second, I don't want to sit on the chair too long. Most of bio-engineers are sitting and looking through a microscope but I will be tired If I were doing one thing and not moving.
I don't want to be an event planner. The job makes me bored because I don't like to plan details and I'm not be orgnaized. I want to waork with a few people. Also, I'm not good at making people happy. I ofthe tell some jokes to my friends but only few of them laugh.
I don't want to be a videographer. I don't want to work alone because Nobody will help me in times of troubles. It's lonely and I can't keep my motivation. Also, This job requires a highly danger. Some videographers die by thier dangerous work. I don't want to die because of my job.
I don’t want to be a farmer. It’s because I hate insects. There are so many insects near the farm and it’s very difficult for me to adapt the environment. Also, I don’t want to live in countryside because I like to go shopping or cafe. If I live in countryside, it take me long time to go there.
I don’t want to be a bio engineered. First, I don’t want to work on one thing for many years. I want to do different things every day. Second, I want to interact with people. If I do the hospitality the job, I preferred to be a nurse or a doctor.
I don't want to be a bio-engineer and I have two reason for this.
返信削除First, I don't want to work one thing for many years.
Researching takes very long time but I will get bored if there is no clear change for the work.
Second, I don't want to sit on the chair too long.
Most of bio-engineers are sitting and looking through a microscope but I will be tired If I were doing one thing and not moving.
#2 work on one thing ...
削除#3 ... , so I'll ...
I don't want to be a bio-engineer and I have two reason for this.
削除First, I don't want to work on one thing for many years.
Researching takes very long time so I will get bored if there is no clear change for the work.
Second, I don't want to sit on the chair too long.
Most of bio-engineers are sitting and looking through a microscope but I will be tired If I were doing one thing and not moving.
I don't want to be an event planner.
返信削除The job makes me bored because I don't like to plan details and I'm not be orgnaized.
I want to waork with a few people.
Also, I'm not good at making people happy.
I ofthe tell some jokes to my friends but only few of them laugh.
#2 ... I'm not so organized.
削除#3 ??? Does this explain #2?
#5 ... only few or a few?
I don't want to be a videographer.
返信削除I don't want to work alone because Nobody will help me in times of troubles. It's lonely and I can't keep my motivation.
Also, This job requires a highly danger. Some videographers die by thier dangerous work. I don't want to die because of my job.
#3 It's too lonely to keep ...
削除#4 ... seems highly dangerous.
#5 Was this mentioned in the video?
#6=> I don't want to risk my life for a job.
I don’t want to be a farmer.
返信削除It’s because I hate insects.
There are so many insects near the farm and it’s very difficult for me to adapt the environment.
Also, I don’t want to live in countryside because I like to go shopping or cafe.
If I live in countryside, it take me long time to go there.
#2 First, I hate ...
削除#4 ... in a countryside
#5 If I lived in a countryside, it would ...
I don’t want to be a bio engineered.
返信削除First, I don’t want to work on one thing for many years.
I want to do different things every day.
Second, I want to interact with people.
If I do the hospitality the job, I preferred to be a nurse or a doctor.
bioengineer
削除#4 Read the textbook carefully. => I want to work with different people.
削除#5 If I work in a hospital, I prefer ...