2020年7月13日月曜日

Writing-Sr.1-Jul.13


Write about how you studied before you learned about the brain and how you plan to study now.

Model Sentence 
I need to improve my study activities.
I used to read the same notes over and over.
I studied very late at night, so I didn't focus very well.
I listened to music while I studied. I thought music helped, but it didn't.
Now I study in a quiet place, so I learn better/to learn better.
I review new material many times, but I practice for short amounts of time.
I test myself to see what I remember from time to time.

-> Plan & Write Brainstorm B/p.41: Complete the chart
Write four to six sentences about how you studied before you learned about the brain and how you plan to study now.

31 件のコメント:

  1. I learned we can’t improve our study when we do two things together.
    I used to listened to the music while I was studying.
    I studied at night because I like studying at night.
    I did my homework near the dead line.
    Now I don’t listen to the music when I am studying, so I learn better.
    I‘ll study at morning too, and for it I’ll go to bed and get up earlier.
    I’ll plan to do my homework about a week before the dead line,

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I plan to do my homework about a week before the dead line.

      削除
    2. #1 together=> at the same time
      #3 late at night
      #6 in the morning
      I'll ... to study in the morning
      #7 I'll ...

      削除
  2. I need to improve my study and activities.
    I used to study while I think about another thing.
    And I used to study but I was sometimes not focus.
    Now I will study only every time and study while I was focus.
    I want to be strict on myself.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... while I was thinking about something else.
      #3 Also, I didn't concentrate on studying.
      #4 ... one thing at a time and concentrate on it.
      #5 => To do that, I'll ...

      削除
    2. I need to improve my study and activities.
      I used to study while I was thinking about something else.
      Also, I didn’t concentrate on study.
      Now I will one thing at a same time and concentrate on it.
      To do that, I’ll be strict on myself.

      削除
  3. I need to improve my exam scores.
    I used to write all the sentence in note.
    I studied until late at night, so I can’t focus because I became feel sleepy.
    And I watch my phone for a few minutes. Because I wonder if someone call me.
    Now I plan to decided a time to study and get up early.
    I review that I studied last night.
    And I turn off my phone while I was studying.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 What is this sentence for?
      #3 ... couldn't concentrate because I was too sleepy.
      #4 Also, I looked at ... every few minutes check if ...
      #6 ???
      #7 I'll ... am ...

      削除
  4. I need to improve my study activities.
    I used to study long time for one subject once.
    It's not good to spend long time for one subject once, we need to spend short time for many subjects.
    I studied very late at night, so I started to get up early.
    I studied with BGM before, but it’s didn't help my efficiency.
    I will review what did I do to get strong memories.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... for a long tie on one subject and I became bored/tired.
      #3 Now, I'll
      #4 ... and study for ...
      #5 ..., so I couldn't focus on my study.
      #6 Now, I'll not ... to ...

      削除
  5. I used to do reading textbooks.
    I used to study very late at night.
    Now I will not study late, and use little time to study.
    I’ll plan to do reading and speaking textbooks.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ??? What's wrong?
      #3 I will study earlier in the evening, so I ...
      #4 Also, I will/plan to ...

      削除
    2. I need to improve my study activities.
      I will study earlier in the evening, so I go to bed early and get up early.
      Also I will study for short time in morning.

      削除
  6. I need to improve my study activities.
    I used to read notes but i didn’t see textbooks so much.
    I remembered words or sentences. It’s not efficiently to learn.
    I plan to learn not only words or sentences ,but also their processes.
    I studied for a long time at once a day. But i couldn’t focus very well.
    Now i will study for a short time ,then take a lest and I repeat them.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 I tried to remember just ...
      #4 Now, I ... but also how to use them.
      #5 ... once in a day, but I couldn't ...
      #6 Now, ... one subject for a short time, take a rest/break, and then study another.

      削除
    2. I need to improve my study activities.
      I used to read notes bit i didn’t see textbooks so much.
      I tried to remember just words or sentences. It’s not efficiently to learn.
      Now, I plan to learn not only words or sentences, but also how to use them.
      I studied for a long time once in a day, but I couldn’t focus very well.
      Now I will study one subject for a short time, take a break, and then study another.

      削除
  7. I’ll not study late at night but I didn’t do now.
    Now I don’t decided time to study so, I’ll decide the time to study each subject.
    I’ll take a break time while I study.
    I’ll study a lot of subjects many times.
    I’ll speak words and write their that I should remember many times.
    I’ll ask to my friends or theater that I don’t know problems.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You need to write how you studied before.
      #3 I'll take s short break, so I .../to ...
      #4 ?
      #5 ..., so I ...
      #6 ... if I have anything I don't understand well.

      削除
    2. I need to improve my study activity.
      I don’t decided time to study, so I study only one or two subject a day.
      I’ll take a short break, so I can concentration control.
      I speak words and write their, so I can remember short time.
      I’ll ask to my friends to theater if I have anything I don’t understand well.

      削除
  8. I studied long time but I will study short time to concentrate.
    I didn't concentrated when I studied long time.
    I listened to music when I was studying. I will not listened to music.
    I studied late at night but I will study in the morning.
    It can refreshing and can memorize.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... for a long time, but I couldn't concentrate ...
      #2 => Now I will ...
      #3 ..., but I will not....
      #5 ... and I was ...
      #6 Now, I will ..., so ...

      削除
    2. I studied for a long time, but I couldn't concentrate.
      Now I will study short time.
      I listened to music but I will not listened to music.
      I studied late at night but I will study in the morning.
      Now, I will study at morning and study short time.

      削除
  9. I need to improve my study activities.
    I studied in the living room, so I studied while watching TV.
    I studied at night without break.
    And I studied for a long time.
    Now I’ll study in my room, so I study without noise.
    I’ll take a brake after an hour, so I can concentrate for one hours.
    I can learn to study for a long time, but it is better to focus on a short time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 ... without a break
      #4 ..., so I can study
      #5 ... concentrate more when I study.
      #6 I hope I can ...

      削除
    2. I need to improve my study activities.
      I studied in the living room, so I studied while watching TV.
      I studied at night without a break.
      And I studied for a long time, so concentration doesn’t continue.
      Now I’ll study in my room, so I study without noise.
      I’ll take a brake after an hour, so concentrate more when i study.
      I hope I can learn to study for a long time, but it is better to focus on a short time.

      削除
  10. I used to listen to music during study.I will read my note and text books many times everyday.
    I usually listen to music during study, but I will study at quite place.
    I thought listen to music is not good at study, so I planed don't listen to something.
    I will solve the problems as much as possible everyday.
    Do one thing not at once, so I plan do one thing everyday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... while I was studying.
      Now, I will study at a ..., so I will/to ...
      #2 Unnecessary
      #4 I usually ..., but I will ...
      #5 Doing one thing at a time will make me ...

      削除
    2. I used to listen to music while I was studying. Now I will study at quiet place and I will read note and text books many times everyday.
      I usually solve the problems at once but I will solve the problems as much as possible everyday.
      Doing one thing not a time will make me dislike, so I have to plan do one thing everyday.

      削除
  11. I started reviewing when the test is near.
    I studied very late at night because I started studying very late.
    Now, I'll try to review at once on the day I had class.
    I plan to start studying earlier than now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... only preparing shortly/only before exams.
      #2 ... after ...
      #3 ... review what I studied at school within the day.
      #4 Also, ...

      削除
    2. I started reviewing only preparing shortly.
      I studied very late at night after I started studying very late.
      Now, I’ll try to review what I studied at school within the day.
      Also, I plan to start studying earlier than now.

      削除