Let’s try the tea I brought from England. In the north of England, “tea” sometimes means that “a light meal eaten in the early evening”. But the woman we met on the plane didn’t know that because she was from the south of England.
You had better avoid saying anything to embarrass your parents. You are to think about giving up smoking. Have you ever considered being working in Canada.
I will never forget visiting Paris last year Please remember to stop by his office before you go home We tried knocking on the door several times but there was no answer
My cousin wes born in the year I entered elementary School. She is intelligent, and what is more, she is a good actress. It started to rain, and what was worse we couldn't get a taxi.
Nature is more beautiful than anything else. Nothing it’s so beautiful I snatcher. There is nothing so beautiful as nature. Nothing is more beautiful than nature. There’s nothing more beautiful than nature.
What ever happens, I will support you. Whenever I visit come, it is busy with her work. However walk first, will you want be able to catch up with them.
the committee consists of five members. oif what's did not result in success. the success resulted from your efforts. she has only one servant to attend on her.
Let’s try the tea I brought from England.
返信削除In the north of England, “tea” sometimes means that “a light meal eaten in the early evening”.
But the woman we met on the plane didn’t know that because she was from the south of England.
Very good.
削除on the plane/train/bus, in the car/taxi
You had better avoid saying anything to embarrass your parents.
返信削除You are to think about giving up smoking.
Have you ever considered being working in Canada.
You ought to think about giving up smoking.
削除You'd better ...
削除considered working ...
World famous people attended that ceremony.
返信削除He argued that our attempt would be a waste of time.
She presented a paper on physics.
World famous people attended the ceremony.
削除I will never forget visiting Paris last year
返信削除Please remember to stop by his office before you go home
We tried knocking on the door several times but there was no answer
Very good.
削除Did you speak or read & lookup?
My cousin wes born in the year I entered elementary School.
返信削除She is intelligent, and what is more, she is a good actress.
It started to rain, and what was worse we couldn't get a taxi.
Nature is more beautiful than anything else.
返信削除Nothing it’s so beautiful I snatcher.
There is nothing so beautiful as nature.
Nothing is more beautiful than nature.
There’s nothing more beautiful than nature.
Nothing is so beautiful as nature.
削除Very good.
削除What ever happens, I will support you.
返信削除Whenever I visit come, it is busy with her work.
However walk first, will you want be able to catch up with them.
Whatever
削除visit where? it is?
However fast you walk???
the committee consists of five members.
返信削除oif what's did not result in success.
the success resulted from your efforts.
she has only one servant to attend on her.
Our efforts did not result in success.
削除Very good.
削除No man is so old but that he may learn.
返信削除Please do not enter the room without knocking.
I never see her but I want to kiss her.
#1 ?
削除#3 I've never seen???