2020年7月4日土曜日

School Textbook-Sr.2-Jul.4


Review school textbook for 8 minutes (grammar, vocabulary, key phrases).
Speak or Read & Lookup in 2 min and Post on the Blog
=> Type to Correct

24 件のコメント:

  1. You do not have to introduce me to the professor because we have already met.
    He must have missed the train or he owed to have arrived by now.
    His teacher demanded that he finish the homework by tomorrow.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. He must have missed the train, or he ought to have arrived by now.

      削除
    2. Very good: demand that S+verb(base form)

      削除
  2. What is the best movie that you have seen recently?
    My uncle gave me all the stamps that he had.
    Write about the people and the things that interest you.

    返信削除
  3. I want you to learn English to communicate with the world
    Don’t let the students enter this room.
    The doctor has advised me not to eat eggs anymore, so I’ve stopped buying them

    返信削除
  4. the woman who I met is working at the hospital.
    it is located near the station where our school is.
    it is very famous hospital among young people who has a problem.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 is very ... <= no "a"?
      who has???
      What textbook is this?

      削除
  5. He is the player so many people think is up genius.
    I'm fixing a laptop keyboard is broken.
    I have a friend whose brother graduated from an art school.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. He is a player that many people is a genius.
      I'm fixing a laptop whose keyboard is broken.

      削除
  6. Most people in the crowd outside repellent of other students. They had known that some schools were going to be dissociated that day. But they didn’t know which ones.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Most people in the crowd outside were parents of other students. They had known that some schools were going to be desegregated that day, but he didn’t know which ones.

      削除
  7. Stop Party had already started when we arrived.
    I had never seen an orchestra before I went to Italy.
    she had lived in Paris for three years before she came to Japan.
    we had been playing soccer for 1 hour when it started to rain.
    the party will have started by the time we arrive.
    I will have seen the movie three times if I say it again.
    they will have been married for 28 years next year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. The party had already started when we arrived.
      I had never seen an opera until I visited Italy.
      I will have seen the movie three times if I see it again.
      They will have been married for 20 years next year.

      削除
  8. Ecuador is on Ecuador
    Brandon is located at the right truth of 51° north.
    Longitude of Tokyo and Adelaide in Australia a almost the same

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 at the right truth of <=???
      #3 at the right truth of <=???

      削除
  9. The enemy will attack us tonight.
    They shared the profits clearly.
    It is an advantage today to have a knowledge of computers.

    返信削除