Hi I’ve always wanted to try something. And I heard a good ad I was surfing school. How much is a servicing South of the seven? Where making a resume is a t-test. There at 20 to rest and I. Do you advanced class is more expensive. The beginner lesson sounds great. Can I take fun this afternoon? Sure no problem at all.
Hi I’ve always wanted to try something. And I have I’ve heard good thing about your staffing lesson. How much our self lessons. Well our beginner classes are the cheapest. The other $20 an hour. The advanced classes are more expensive. The beginner lesson sounds great. Can I take one this afternoon. Sure no problem at all.
Hi I am always try to something. And I heard good things that are south listen How much the bigger lesson Well I’ve been across seas are cheapest. There are $20 an hour. Prevent Classes are more expensive It’s a beginner essence sounds great Can I take one this afternoon Sure no problem at all
Hi I've always wanted to try to surfing. And I heard about good thing about your school. How much are surf lessons. Well a beginner classes are cheapest. There are $20 an hour. The advanced classes are more expensive. The beginner classes are sounds great. Can I take this one this afternoon? Sure no problem at all.
hi I’ve always wanted to try something. and I am hard hoping school. how much are self lessons. well our beginner classes are the cheapest. there are $20 an hour. The advanced class is more expensive. beginners class sounds great. can I take one this afternoon? no problem at all.
How much are safe lessons. Well are the beginner classes is the cheapest. There are $20 a hour. The beginner lessons sound right. Can I take one this afternoon. Sure no problem it at all.
Hi I’ve already try to surfing. And I heard the good news about your self class. How much are surf listen? Well the beginners class at the cheapest. They’re $20 an hour. The advanced class is the most expensive. It’s a beginners class sounds great. Can I take one this afternoon? Sure no problem at all.
Hi I’ve always wanted to try surfing. And I heard a good ad I was surfing school. How much is a servicing South of the seven? Where making a resume is a t-test. There at 20 to rest and I. Do y ou advanced class is more expensive. he beginner lesson sounds great. Can I take one this afternoon? Sure no problem at all.
Hi I’ve always wanted to try something. And I heard a good ad I was surfing school. How much is a servicing South of the seven? Where making a resume is a t-test. There at 20 to rest and I. Do you advanced class is more expensive. The beginner lesson sounds great. Can I take fun this afternoon? Sure no problem at all.
返信削除Hi I’ve always wanted to try something. And I have I’ve heard good thing about your staffing lesson. How much our self lessons. Well our beginner classes are the cheapest. The other $20 an hour. The advanced classes are more expensive. The beginner lesson sounds great. Can I take one this afternoon. Sure no problem at all.
返信削除Hi I am always try to something.
返信削除And I heard good things that are south listen
How much the bigger lesson
Well I’ve been across seas are cheapest.
There are $20 an hour.
Prevent Classes are more expensive
It’s a beginner essence sounds great
Can I take one this afternoon
Sure no problem at all
Hi I've always wanted to try to surfing.
返信削除And I heard about good thing about your school.
How much are surf lessons.
Well a beginner classes are cheapest.
There are $20 an hour.
The advanced classes are more expensive.
The beginner classes are sounds great.
Can I take this one this afternoon?
Sure no problem at all.
hi I’ve always wanted to try something.
返信削除and I am hard hoping school.
how much are self lessons.
well our beginner classes are the cheapest.
there are $20 an hour.
The advanced class is more expensive.
beginners class sounds great.
can I take one this afternoon?
no problem at all.
Hi I always wanted to try saffron.
返信削除How much are safe lessons.
Well are the beginner classes is the cheapest.
There are $20 a hour.
The beginner lessons sound right.
Can I take one this afternoon.
Sure no problem it at all.
Hi I’ve already try to surfing.
返信削除And I heard the good news about your self class.
How much are surf listen?
Well the beginners class at the cheapest.
They’re $20 an hour.
The advanced class is the most expensive.
It’s a beginners class sounds great. Can I take one this afternoon?
Sure no problem at all.
Hi I’ve always wanted to try surfing.
返信削除And I heard a good ad I was surfing school.
How much is a servicing South of the seven?
Where making a resume is a t-test.
There at 20 to rest and I. Do y
ou advanced class is more expensive.
he beginner lesson sounds great.
Can I take one this afternoon?
Sure no problem at all.