Fred's parents always tell him to clean his room. He always asks them to give him more pocket money. Fred asked me that night to show him my homework. So, I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room. He always asked them to give him more pocket money. Fred asked me that night to show him my homework. So, I told him to do his homework himself as much as he can that nigh.
Fred’s arenas always tell him Clean his room. He always ask them Please give their more pocket money. Fred asked me that night Could you show me my homework. I told him to do his homework himself. So, I said Do as much as he can that night.
Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room. He always asks them to please give him more pocket money? Fred asked me that night to could I show him my homework. So, I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room. He always asks them to give him more pocket money. Fred asked me that night before to show him my homework. So, I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room. He always asks them to give him more pocket money. Fred asked me last night to show him my homework. So,I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Fred’s parents always tells him to clean his room. He always asked to them to give him more pocket money Fred asked to me that night to show him my homework? So, I told to do as much as he could that night.
Fred's parents always tell him to clean your room. He always asks them to give him more pocket money. Fred asked me to show him my homework that night. So, I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room. He always asks them to give him more pocket money. Fred asked me that night before to show him my homework. So, I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Fred's parents always tell him to clean his room. He always asks them to give him more pocket money. Fred asked me that night to show him my homework. So, I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Fred's parents always tell him to clean his room.
返信削除He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asked me that night to show him my homework.
So, I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Well done!
削除Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room.
返信削除He always asked them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asked me that night to show him my homework.
So, I told him to do his homework himself as much as he can that nigh.
So, I told him to do his homework himself as much as he could that night.
削除Well done!
削除Fred’s arenas always tell him Clean his room.
返信削除He always ask them Please give their more pocket money.
Fred asked me that night Could you show me my homework.
I told him to do his homework himself.
So, I said Do as much as he can that night.
You need to study and practice Indirect Speech one more time from Chapter 26.
削除Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room.
返信削除He always asks them to please give him more pocket money?
Fred asked me that night to could I show him my homework.
So, I told him to do as much as he could that night.
#2, 4 ??? => Check C30-U1 G&C-3/p67!
削除Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room.
返信削除He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asked me that night before to show him my homework.
So, I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Well done!
削除Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room.
返信削除He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asked me last night to show him my homework.
So,I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Well done!
削除Fred’s parents always tells him to clean his room.
返信削除He always asked to them to give him more pocket money
Fred asked to me that night to show him my homework?
So, I told to do as much as he could that night.
Fred asked to me that night to show him my homework.
削除Check C30-U1 G&C-3/p67!
削除Fred's parents always tell him to clean your room.
返信削除He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asked me to show him my homework that night.
So, I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Well done!
削除Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room.
返信削除He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asked me that night before to show him my homework.
So, I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Well done!
削除Fred's parents always tell him to clean his room.
返信削除He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asked me that night to show him my homework.
So, I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Well done!
削除