2020年7月15日水曜日

Write Main Ideas-Sr.2-Jul.15

[Par.1-4] Narcissists and their behavior                    
[Par.5-6] Roots/Nature of narcissism
[Par.7] Narcissists’ view 
[Par.8-9] Narcissism in Celebrities
[Par.10] Narcissism and self-love

=> Write the main ideas of the article in five sentences.
Try NOT to use the phrases from the text. 
Try to paraphrase (to state something written or spoken in different words) and use the word family of the words/expressions.


A narcissistic person thinks they are the only one who is important and talks mainly about themselves and their achievements with pleasure.
Psychologists think narcissistic personality is created by fear of failure and shame that could have been influenced by their parents.
Narcissists don’t respect others and regard them just as their admirers.
Contradictory, people tend to admire celebrities because of their narcissistic characters.
While self-love for most people are the source of motivation and confidence, narcissists have such extreme self-love that undermines their personality and lives.

14 件のコメント:

  1. Narcissistic people think that they are much more important than other people.
    Psychologists says that narcissistic behavior is the result of fear of failure and it’s connected with their parents upbringings.
    Narcissistic people think that other people are living for them to make them satisfied and comfortable.
    Celebrities tend to be narcissistic, so their behaviors are so dynamic and attract people.
    Having some narcissism is good to motivate people, but it could be a little harmful if it was too much.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well summarized and written.
      #5 Some/Moderate self-loving motivates people but it could be harmful when it becomes too strong like the one narcissists have.

      削除
  2. People with narcissm exploit others and often tell a lie to get their attention from others.
    Some psychologists think narcissm comes from fear or failure and others say it comes from intenvention by parents.


    Professional athletes are first narcissistic and were drawn to careers that would earn more than others.
    Everyone has this feeling and that's good, but too much narcissm can be dangerous and harmful of thier lives.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 Write in your own words.
      #4 this feeling? "motivate/motivation"

      削除
  3. Narcissists which is based on the name of a character often try to exploit others and can demonstrate great charm.
    That is from fear of failure and the subsequent shame and their parents affect them.
    They believe that role of other people is to satisfy their needs and to admire.
    Celebrities are more narcissistic but it is not caused by fame, it is because their careers.
    The self-love which had by narcissists is good because that improve their minds to learn new skills and to discover the world.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Main points are well covered.
      #1 Narcissists often ...
      #2 Narcissists personality comes from/is created by ...
      #3 Narcissists ...
      #4 Really?
      #5 Some/Moderate self-loving motivates people but ...

      削除
  4. Most people who have a narcissistic personality often use other people to get profits but they even have great charm, so they are common people.
    Narcissism is changed on the comfort of parents when the people are young.
    Narcissists do not see other people as human being and choose their friends who deserve them.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I am a bio engineer in the University Hospital. Are use engineering to solve medical problems. I work with a team of doctors and engineers. We make artificial body parts for patients. We work together for many years on one thing. We make a body part, test it, and make it better. I need to know the research. I need to be good with my hands. I need to work well with a team. I like to solve problems. I like to see the results of my work. My work helps people. It’s important.

      I am an event planner. I work for a big hotel. I plan big events. I plan all the details the food, the activities, the transportation, the schedules. I need to be very organized and good with details. I need to work well with people. My work is fun. I meet many different people. I make people happy. That makes me happy.

      削除
    2. #1 ... get profits=> take advantage of other people.
      (Delete the rest)
      #2 => narcissistic personality is created by fear of failure and shame that could have been influenced by their parents.
      #3 deserve???

      削除
  5. Narcissists and their behavior
    Roots of narcissism are how parents raise their children.
    Narcissists' view includes people as a product.
    Narcissism in Celebrities
    Narcissism and self-love are good for people if they are not too much.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Try to identify the TS of each paragraph and rewrite them in your own words.
      #1 ... are ...
      #2 come from
      #3 Narcissists view ...

      削除
    2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

      削除
  6. People who are narsissistic think there aren't any things than important than them and thay want to talk about their goodnes to others.
    Psychologists believe that some parents make their children narcissists.
    Narcissists see other human just as a product for them.
    People tend to think of them good because they narcissists make them happy.
    People with some narcissism is good for their lives, but narcissists have too much narcissism.

    返信削除