Show & Tell
Presentation by Sota.A=> Q&A
=> Type your comment in two or three sentences
Speak in 3 Review=> Speak in 30 sec
Blog STT Speak about your plan for this summer 3 sen. NOT club
activity BUT play/do ~ with my ~ mates/in the school band - go to the beach,
beach/mountain/highland resorts, visit grandparents - study in the library/at cram school, attend
a summer camp/class, go camping/hiking/swimming,
7:15 Eiken Listening
2017-2 CD-17 #13 Repeat ☆ Did somebody else
ask her to go already?
->Repeat
CD-28 #23 Listen-> Repeat->
Repeat-> Words-> Repeat =>
STT Repeat
7:30 Bridge Work C31-U1
Review: G&C-1.3->Ex-1.2
Mark the be form (is/was, are/were) =>
Read & Lookup
CD-29, 30 G&C-2.1, 2-> Repeat
-> Ex-2.1 Check the names -> Read aloud
=> Board Write: song->
written/sung by book/comic-> written
by movie-> directed/starred by
7:50 Vocabulary in Use CD-33 Review C31-U1 #1 materials, it is thought to be
Listen & Repeat-> Read and Lookup the sentences
=> Blog Type all the sentences while reading aloud
8:05 Read & Write-1 Unit 2 Writing #1
Vocabulary
Skill: Word Roots/p.36-37 -> A. -> B.
Writing Skill/p.38:
but, so -> Apply A. Read & Lookup by clause
-> Apply B. Read
& Lookup by clause
=> Compose C. Blog Complete
the sentence 1, 2 and “I need to ~, but/so I …”
Write another sentence to
explain for each sentence.
I want to learn English, so I
practice -ing … Repetition always helps me learn …
I want to learn English, but I
don’t practice as hard as I should. I’ll try getting up early to …
8:25 S&T Blog 院内感染 経験した医師の手記
=>
Chat What
do you think or feel about the situation in hospitals?
Closing Lesson Review<= Only a half did! Eiken July or Aug!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿